SAGE

"Run! Get out of here now!"

"No! I am not leaving you this time!"

Not very many people see us, as we look like everyone else, but we truly are not ordinary. We are special, able to do things that no human can.

The ones who can go to school for people who are gifted, who have powers, like me.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself! Hi, my name is Sage. I am a shapeshifter, one of the ones who can morph into different beings. I like animals, ones who are exotic in the human eye, including wolves and snow leopards.

I have created a group of high schoolers with diverse abilities. The team is made up of, Jackie, she has the ability to fly, Jr, is a speedster who can run up to 105 mph. Maddie and Abby were born without and given their powers, which are heat vision and teleportation. My brother and I gave them abilities, but I will get to that in a second. Caden can disappear from view, and Kendall has healing powers.

Most people wonder where we get our powers, and that is a simple question to answer. Besides a few, we are born with our abilities.

Devon, My older brother, is a professional nerd. Okay, okay, he's really good with tech, robotics, computers- you get the idea. Even though their powers can't develop over time, and when you're synthetically gifted you're not as powerful as genetically given, Maddie and Abby were given their power from tech that was inserted into their body. The creator of that addition being my brother.

The nerds of the world, like Devon, are useful when trying to rid the world of evil.

Katie, Devon's wonderful wife, helps with her sharp mind and ability to make objects float, While also taking time to care for their son, Luke.

Liv and her group are...well... you'll see.

Even though we've only had a major incident once, we are the protectors of Earth.

We go to Winter Shores School for the Gifted, or W.S.S.G, which is K-College.

Am I forgetting anyone?

Oh, I did forget someone, and you can't have a good story without a villain. He is as evil as an 11th grader could be! I can't stand him in any way, Lucas, that is.

Everyone faints under his good looks, but I can see the darkness that lives under that pitiful disguise.

His gift is being able to crush lavender into a powder that, when you blow it in someone's face, controls them, making him their master. He barely used it, he was too nice to try. Because of this, though, I think most people at our school thought he was 'normal' maybe even slightly below.

Now that you've met everyone, let the story begin...