Reunited

As Sam ran out of the school with me in his arms, I looked up at him. I couldn't talk to him, because it was my fault he left. I still loved him, but I'm not sure if he feels the same way. It was hard between us months ago. He left during the fall, now it is Winter. The freezing cold air hit my face like bees. I didn't mean to fall asleep on him, but I was so tired of fighting and running from people. Sam slowed down to a walk, as he walked down the road he looked at me. He smiled his charming smile like he did when we were in the hall together before the bell rang for 7th hour. He laid me on the back seat of his truck that he parked in the woods. All I knew was he saved my life. I woke up while he was driving down the road with me on the back seat. He didn't notice me sitting up still hurting from the claw marks on my chest. He came to a red light and then noticed that I was awake and moving.

"Are you okay?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah...I'm fine. just in some pain the attack." His eyes spoke the words. 'I'm so sorry I left you. I was scared to lose you.' I looked away from him not saying anything. I was still mad, yet happy to know he was okay and alive.

"Where have you been? You scared me when you did come back to school after our fight." Sam looked back me with grim eyes.

"I left because I thought you hated me for assuming you kidnapped a human kid." My heart broke into a million pieces. All I know is that I loved and missed him. I don't think I could lose him again in anyway. I just found him again, so I don't think I could bear to lose him again. Once you love someone and you lose them once, you tell yourself if you find them will never let them go again.

"Sam? I told you that day you left the school I liked you, but the Truth is I love you." Sam smiled his charming smile at me. I move from the back seat to the passenger's seat.

"Sage? How come you don't want to be with me?" I look over at him, once I looked at him the light changed to green. We continued on the road heading to where he has been hiding.

"Where are we going, Sam?" He don't answer me, he kept quiet. I just looked out the window watching the trees go by. Sam didn't talk to me the whole way to the hideout. After of riding I fell asleep again, not know Sam looked at me. He Turned on a dirt road that took the back roads to the hideout. Fifteen min. down the road his truck stops. He reaches over a taps me to wake me up. I slowly opened my eyes.

"Come on. I want to show you around." I opened the door and tried to get out. I looked at the ground, with all the blood I lost I was getting dizzy. Sam stood in front of the truck looking at me.

"Sage? Sage, are you okay?" I didn't answer, but I blacked out and fell onto the ground.

"Sage!" He runs to me and picks me up.

"Sage! Sage! Look at me! Please! Look at me!" I laid there breathing slow and blood getting on my suit. The blood slides down my chest and sides. Sam picks me up and carries me inside and sets me down on the table. He runs off and tries to find something to stop the bleeding. He grabs a needle, and thread, when he gets back he cuts my top, and started to sow me up. After a few weeks, I woke up from the nightmare that was a never ending loop. I looked around not sure if I am safe or not. I got up and once I was up, Sam caught my eyes asleep in the other bed was beside the one I was sleeping in. I looked at my shirt, and it was not mine at all. I guess Sam put one of his shirts on me while I was blacked out. I snuck past him and walked outside. I listened to the birds chirping. I thought to myself.

Has the morning always looked this beautiful. I can't believe this is the first time I felt peace in a long time. After a little while, Sam wakes up and finds me gone.

"Sage?!" He runs around looking for me. I was sitting on a step outside. Sam past the door and looked out. I was there looking at the birds singing. He stopped and walked outside, while he was walking outside he came and sat beside me.