The New Maddie

I look around in the hall to make sure nobody is watching. I walked down the hall, and someone walked past me.

"Hey Maddie! Lucas is looking for you." I looked at them and nodded my head

"Okay! I'm on my way to see him now." I walked away and saw Maddie. I pull a pack of knock out dust that I got from my brother. She turned the corner and I stood in front of her. She was confused at first, then she started to laugh. She thought it was a mirror, then she turned around and once she turned back to me I blow the knockout dust in her face. She fell to the ground asleep, while she was on the floor, I drag her back to the room where my team was.

"SAGE! What did u do?" I tired her up.

"I used knockout dust on her. My brother gave it to me. I only use it when I have too. She will be fine. The only thing about it is that it stop her power for about five hours and if we give her one of your chokers like necklaces then she can't use her powers to get free. I will be bringing a few of you with me. The others will be here with Maddie." I undo Jr, Caden, and Wayne chokers.

"You three will stay here with Maddie. Kendall I am putting u in charge. If she wakes up then blow a handful of dust in her face. If she tries to scream for help do the same. The guy will go with me. If we are not back here with the key to unlock the chokers around your necks. And if you hear a sound, it will probably be Will, Sam or one of the guys coming back for you." I walked out with the three boys at my side. Guards were coming down the hall. Caden touched the three other boys and ties them as I walk down the hall looking like Maddie. The guard backed away from me as I looked at him in the eyes. I walked to Lucas's office.

"You asked to see me, sir?" He looked up at me and then back at the paper.

"Yes! We need to move Sage's Team to Wyoming." I go around the desk and leans over his shoulder and looks at the map.

"When do we move them?" Lucas looked at me and smiled.

"Maddie? There is something I want to tell you." I looked at Lucas and then at the computer with a questioning look.

"What is it?" Lucas grabs my chin and kissed me. The boys were grossed out. Sam walked in with Jade on his arm.

"Sir? We have a problem. Big Will didn't catch Sage at all. She got away before he got to her." Lucas let go of me.

"Jade, come with me. Sam, you and Maddie look around the school, in every room." Sam nodded his head. I look at him and my heart was pounding hard. He grabs me by my shirt and pushed me against the wall.

"Where are they, Maddie? Where is Sage?" I look at him and my eyes teared up. I changed back to myself.

"Sage!" He let my shirt go.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. How did you...Lucas kissed my girl!" Sam gets mad at punches the wall.

"Sam, we need to get the other Kendall and the others, I already have Wayne, Caden, and Jr. We need to get the others. I fell into through a vent and found them. If Lucas goes there to look for me then the girl will be in trouble. Caden, you and the boys go after the girls. Sam and I will distract Lucas and Jade." Caden nodded his head and the boys were off. Sam hugged me tight.

"I thought I lost you, babe. Please don't ever scare me like that again." I hugged him back.

"I'm okay Sam. I was busy working on trying to get to you and the other...then I saw you under his spell, touching my twin. I was scared to. I never wanted this to happen to us. Once Lucas is gone, we can have a normal life again." I grabbed Sam's hand and we went to find Lucas. We turned a corner and Lucas is at the other end with Jade.

"Hey Lucas! Look who I got!" Lucas looked at Sam and me.

"Good work Sam. Now Kill her." Sam looked at me and I looked up at him.

"No! I'm not killing my girl for you. You will have to do it." Jade runs at Sam full force, but I hit her back with a t-rex tail.

"So sorry sis, but he is mine. And will always be mine." I turn normal. Lucas gets mad at me, I knew we were about to see a new Lucas. I got in front of Sam, ready for anything.

"Sage! I'm sick of you always winning, when I want to rule the world. Now it is time for you to die." Jade touches Lucas and she unlocks a new power in him. A book full of magic appears in front of him. I turned into White Tiger. Sam grabs me and holds me not knowing what is going to happen.

"Sam, let me go. I have to stop him." Sam lets go and I ran at Lucas.

"Stop! I will make a deal with you!" Lucas stopped and looked at me while the others are beside Sam. I turned to myself.

"I'm listening to your deal." I look at Sam and tears filled my eyes.

"I will give myself up. If and only if you let my team go." Sam got up and tried to get to me. Jr stopped him.

"No Sam! She has a plan." Lucas backed away from me.

"How can I trust you? You tricked me a few times How is this time any different?" I pulled out the choker that was around Kendall's neck. I placed it on me.

"Now, I can't use my powers. This is how you can trust me." Lucas' smile was very grim reaper like.

"Well this is going better than I thought. Sage giving herself up for her friends how pathetic." Lucas knocks me back and I slide across the floor. Sam watched it all happen.

"I will accept your deal Sage. But once you are with me, you will obey my every order. That mean you call me your 'King' and if I ask you anything you say 'Yes My King' or I will kill you understand?" I slowly get up and looks at him with blood rolling down the side of my head.

"Yes... my King!" Lucas called for some guards. I looked at the guard.

"Wait! At least let me say 'Goodbye' to them. Please, my King." Lucas looked at them.

"Very well, but hurry up. I have to move you to Wyoming." I stumbled to my feet and walked over them my team. Abby, Jackie, and Kendall started to tear up.

"Please don't do this Sage. We need you. We can still stop him. You don't have to go with him." I hugged the girls and held back my tears.

"I have to do this to save you all. I love all of you." Wayne, Caden, and Jr hugged me.

"I will never stop fighting for you, Sage."

"I know Wayne, but right now. Relax! You all need it." Sam backed away from me.

"Sam, please don't act like this. I will never stop loving you." Sam pulled me into a hug.

"Don't leave me like this. Don't go with him Sage! I need you and you need me. We all need you." The guards came and grabbed me and took the others outside.

"Sage, I will find a way to save you!" I watched them, take them away. I fell to my knees broken scared not sure what to do now.