Getting Out

He took me to see my parents and sister. My mom and dad were beside each other, and my sister was curled up shaking. Lucas snapped his finger and the guards opened the cages. My mom ran up to me and hugged me tight. I was happy to see her.

"Sage! I was worried about you. I thought you were gone for good. I missed you so much, my sweet girl." I hugged her tightly, my dad hugged me too.

"My baby girl! I'm so glad you came for us. I love you and I'm so proud of you." I teared up, because they know nothing of the deal. Lucas pushed me into the cage and locked it. I looked back at him.

"We had a deal!" Lucas laughed. I looked at the paper. I ripped it.

"You really think I'm going to let them go that easy. You are worthless. Next time ask me to write the bet down." The guards put my parents and my sister in the rocket. I tried to get out. I pushed a button on my watch.

"Guys! It's time!" Jr grabbed Kendall and Liv, and ran to my aid. Wayne crashed through a window. Caden, and Sam appeared beside the other. I looked at Lucas and the guards let my family go. Sam pointed at the button on the back of my choker. Lucas shook his head 'no' and ran at Sam. He pushed the button. I felt free. Once the choker hit the ground, I slowly breathed out in relief and freedom. I popped my neck and touched the bars. Lucas rushed my parents into the ship. I turned into a big animal that could not be fit into the cage. The cage exploded, pieces of the cage was in the walls. I turned back to normal. Lucas hit a button and the ship fired up.

"Sam! Hold them off. Jr and I will get my family out of the ship." Sam grabbed my arm and hugged me tight.

"Be careful. For me?" I hugged him back. Jr and I run to the ship. I look at the door closing. I turn into an silverback gorilla. I run at the door, I grabbed it holding up. Jr ran to my parents.

"Hi! Mr. Hibbest. Mrs. Hibbets. Selena." He grabbed my dad, running out, he set my dad down and got my mom. Abby saw me struggling, so she came and helped, she grabbed my sister's arm. Before they could get out, one of Liv's so called friends pulls me away from the door. The door slams shut, Abby runs to the window banging on it. Caden runs to me, helping me up. Caden and I run to the ship, we didn't reach it in time. The ship took off into the space.

"No! Abby!" Caden fell to his knees broken. He lost his girlfriend. I watched it go, tears filled my eyes. My sister and Caden's girlfriend was in space. My parents started to cry, mainly my mom. Her heart was broken, because one of her babies was in space. Sam came up behind me and hugged me.

"We will get her back. I promise, Sage." I looked up at him and smiled with tears falling down my cheeks. I saw Lucas trying to run. I growl like a wolf that just saw a hunter. I turn into a pitbull and ran at him. Lucas saw me running at him, he was so scared that he started running away from me. I jumped and turned back to normal. He fell over with me on his back. He got up with me on his back. I tried to grab his hand, he kept hitting his back on the wall trying to get me off. I kept my grip around his waist.

"Let go of me!" I bit his neck making him bleed. I let go of his neck.

"No! You sent my friend and sister into space. Now you will pay big time!" We stumbled into the room where everyone was. Sam was shocked that I kept my grip around him.

"Wow! Now that's what I am talking about. You go Sage! Come on!" He jumped in and helped me. I grabbed his left hand and put the ring on his ring finger. Lucas punched Sam in the face, knocking him back. Lucas screamed out when the ring started to burn his finger sucking his powers into the ring. The ring was holding so much power that it exploded knocking me back into a pile of boxes. Everyone was on the ground. Everything was on fire even the boxes near me. Sam ran up to me.