Stand or Fight

I felt something had gone wrong in my heart. Even while I was out. I know most of the team has disagreements, but this was really painful in my heart. I opened my eyes and looked around. Lucas was sitting in front of me. I was hanging behind him on a wall.

"So, you finally woke up, huh?" I was quiet.

"You can talk. I know you have something on your mind." I was getting more mad as he sat there.

"Where is my family? I know you have them here." Lucas chuckled a little and stood up.

"How can I have you and them here. Do you feel them near or are trying to make me scared of you because it is not working? You are nothing more but a little cry baby." My eyes turned dark red. I knew my anger was trying to get the best of me. He turned around.

"That's right Sage. Get mad. Let your anger take over your body and soul." I knew he wanted me to get mad. I tried to hold it back. I didn't want to hurt my family or my team. My family knows I have an anger problem. I tried to control it. It was hard to control. I closed my eyes. I pictured the last time I got mad.

SAGE! STOP!

I looked at my mom. Blood covered the left side of my face. I looked down at my sister, who was bleed on her chest. I was scared. I never attacked my sister before. I never forgot that day. I finally calmed down to where I was not as mad. I opened my eyes, they were not red anymore. They were back to the normal color.

"I will never turn into something that I'm not anymore. I hurted my sister, but I will end your life." Lucas looked into my eyes. He saw me and him in a battle. I was not going to let him make me mad. I know I have to control my anger for everyone even my family and team. I was not about to have Lucas get the best of us.

"Well, I don't have your family here. I placed them somewhere you will never find them." I looked around thinking about it.

"They are in the basement, aren't they?" Lucas looked at me surprised.

"How did you know they are in the basement?" He has to be joking...I can see the screen in the next room through the window.

"You know Lucas, you are so stupid to have cameras in the basement where I can see them on the screens in the next room. Through the window." Lucas looks through the windows. He gets mad at me. I kept my anger under control. He slapped me across the face. Blood hits the floor. I turn my face to him. Blood ran down the side of my mouth.

"You will treat your king like a king." I looked at him and spit blood onto his face.

"You are not my king. You will never be my king." Lucas was shocked that I said that in front of him.

"Will?!" Big Will comes in, I looked at him.

"Yes, my Lord?" Lucas turned him.

"Teach her a lesson about saying I'm not a king. Maybe she will finally understand that I am the king over the world." Will looked at me. I glared at him.

"Yes sir." Lucas walked out while Will and I were in the room. I didn't like the fact we were in here alone. Everyone knows that Big Will is not the one to play around.

"Well, if it isn't weak Sage. Now how should your lesson go? Pain and suffering? or rough and dead?" I looked at him.

"You know they mean the same thing, right? Either way, it's going to hurt. So, it doesn't matter." Will gets really mad at me for correcting him.

"Shut up you, worthless worm." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I am not scared of you. No matter what you throw at me, I am not scared. Try me! You, worthless chicken." He got mad more than I have ever seen him. He changed into a bear. I looked up at him. He clawed my chest. Blood dripping onto the floor from my chest as well as his claws. He changed into a hawk and clawed my check. I was helpless. I could protect myself.