The Hideout

Before long, Will raised himself from the ground.

"Come on Sage. You know you will never win."

I wondered what he would do to attack me, I realized I hadn't seen his powers before.

I changed into a hawk and flew into the air, darted down and scratched his cheek.

"Gaahh!"

I watched the guard closely and he suddenly became a hawk too!

"What?! No way! He is a shapeshifter too?!"

Will came after me. Trying to avoid him, I swooped closer to the ground, and shifted into a snow leopard.

I checked to see if he was behind me, and he too had changed, but into a chicken.

I guess he didn't use his powers much.

I turned around and ran at him.

He tried running away, but I had already caught him. I had bought them enough time. I bit his leg and he had quickly decided to change to himself.

Blood was on my mouth, the ground, and all over Will's leg.

I run, there was no way I was staying around. I already knew where they were going.

The truck stopped at a dead end.

"Where is the secret hideout she was talking about?" My truck slowly rolled, we all were confused.

"Why are we rolling to those trees?!" Abby exclaimed

We soon learned that the trees were not real. Once we were inside the illusion of trees, we saw a small house. We all got out of the truck.

"What is this place?" Kendall asked.

Then, they saw me flying in!

I had flew in just before they had walked into the house. I landed onto the ground.

"Sage?! Are you okay?!"

I sat there, bleeding. Kendall rushed over to where I was and started healing me.

As soon as she was finished, I stood up.

"Come on, I brought you all here for a reason."

I walked up to the door. Once I opened it, everyone walked in and started looking around. Jackie turned towards me.

"How long have you been working on this Sage? It's amazing!"

"Maybe a year or two? I thought, I didn't do it all by myself, I had some help from my family."

I showed them around the place, and revealed to everyone their own room, which they immediately entered.

I walked back into the living room.

I was shocked. I had believed I would die.