Help is Here

Days turned into Weeks and weeks turned into months. The last weeks were scary. This is the first time I was ever scared out of my mind. My parents depended on me, and I have been missing. I hear screams here and there over the months I was missing. That sounded like Jade, but I was not for sure. Lucas walked in. It was about five months ago when he slammed me into the wall.

"Sage, It is useless to hope for people who are never coming."

"I don't care. I have been missing for five months now. My team is looking for me." Lucas looked at me and laughed. I just stared at him and growled.

"What's so funny? My comment 'tickled you pink?' I thought a cat had your tongue." Lucas slapped me across the face. With his hard slap, blood landed on the ground.

"You better watch yourself. You never know when I may strike. Plus, Sam is fun to mess with. I think it is time to take someone powers away like you took mine away."

I looked at him not amused by his craziness.

"If you hurt him! I will make sure you die suffering instead of fast and easy. Your life will be miserable and meaningless. Everyone will forget you in a heartbeat. I swear on that. Hurt my sister...I will meet you in Hell along with the Devil himself." He picked me up by the neck and nailed me in the gut. I coughed up blood and he leaned in close to my ear.

"I am the devil and you will be in Hell with me and my demons." He dropped me and I landed on my knees gasping for air. I wanted so bad to murder him in this sleep, but with this choker, I was powerless.

"Oh and Sage? Sam will be the first to go, just to get under your skin." I looked up at him and my eyes burned with hate and anger. I held my gut, while Lucas walked out into the empty hallway. My icy blue eyes welled up with a salty substance. I cried so hard that my eyes were bloodshot red. I let Sam down. After about an hour guard came in and carried me to a lab.

"What am I doing here?" Lucas turned around, while he was smirking, Sam was being put into a glass box.

"We are taking his powers and I thought why not let his girlfriend watch him suffer his fate." I looked at Sam, tied to a chair. I looked at Lucas and thought he was crazy. Nobody was able to master this, only Devon could.

"No! Leave him alone! Please! He needs his powers!" Lucas kicked me back and I landed in a cage.

"Sage! No! Leave her alone! Leave my girlfriend alone!" Lucas turned the contraption on. The powers that were cursed on Sam, were taken in a suffering manner. He screamed out in pain. I watched it and tears fell down my rosy cheeks.

"No! Sam! Nooo!" I screamed out in the pain of watching it. I looked away, but Lucas grabbed me by the cheeks and made me watch. Tears fell down my cheeks and dripped onto the ground, hearing him scream in pain was torture enough. Once all his powers were gone, the contraction was turned off. The glass box opened us and Sam was untied. He fell to the ground, whimper in pain. Lucas unlocked the cage, but I was chained to the cage. I tried to reach for him, but I was short, not able to touch my boyfriend.

"You...You Monster! I get why your parents left you on the stairs of a human home! You are not like us! You are one of the enemies of our planet years ago when it was destroyed. You are a freaking monster."

"Please, I saved your life, by getting rid of Sam's powers. You and he would have never worked out." I was getting mad by the second. I was shaking with anger and hate for him. My hate so so strong that a few miles away, I woke up my grandfather. His beastly self ran to my aid in this time of hate. The ground started to shake as he got closer. I could feel his heart racing. I was connected to my grandfather somehow. He busted through the door and like that a shadowy fog surrounds the room.