Round Two

In Nash, Montana, Lucas and his so called 'friends'. I know there are things that are not going to be so easy for Lucas to get his powers back unless they have a technopath.

"Can you lazy people hurry up! I'm going crazy without my powers!" He throws a glass bottle full of mercury. Maddie walks in as the bottle was thrown. She caught the bottle before it hits her.

"Watch what you are throwing at me. Next time you throw something at me, I will throw it back at you." She places the bottle on the table and looks at the ring.

"Maybe she had a way to put the ring together or someone gave it to her. She is a thief too, but I know she didn't steal it." Lucas looked at her and smiles a charming smile.

"Wow, you look amazing today. I never knew your eyes sparkled before." Maddie rolled her eyes and walked to a chair. Jade walks in with her head in a book like her sister.

"What are you reading, Jade?" Jade looked up at Lucas, and then back at the book.

"I think I know how to get your powers back from the ring, but it looks painful. It says that your powers are frozen for a while." Lucas ripped the book out of Jade's hands, while looking at the book, he knocks Jade onto the ground.

"Okay! I get you are the leader, but it doesn't mean you have to be rude and knock me down. Jerk!" Maddie jumps on Jade and started punching her in the face. Lucas was watching the fight. Jade fought back. Lucas was amused by the fight.

"Get off of me, Maddie! Stop it!" Jade got mad and placed her hand on Maddie. Maddie's powers were fading away. Lucas looked at Jade.

"Jade! If you can make Maddie's powers fade...can you bring my power awake?" Jade looked at the book and then at Lucas.

"I can give it a try, but the ring has most of your powers."

"I don't really care right now! Just try it." Jade touched Lucas' chest where the power is frozen. Jade closes her eyes as her hand burns into his skin, as Lucas screams out in pain his powers don't just come back, they become stronger like three times stronger. Jade opened her eyes and the burning stopped. She removed her hand from his chest and steps back from him.

"Did it work or no?"

"Oh it worked! Great job, Jade." He put his hand out and closed his eyes to see what will happen. A twister of dust surrounded some random person walking down the road. With an evil smile, Lucas looked at the ring and threw it away.

"I feel so much better with my powers back in my hands!" Jade grabbed the book and walked to her bedroom. She locked the door behind her. She took her phone out and called my phone.

Hi! This is Sage! I'm sorry I can't pick up the phone right now. I am either doing homework, sleeping, practicing shapeshifting, or I am hanging with my friends. Just leave your Name and number and I will try to get back with you as soon as possible.

"Hey Sage! It's Jade...your sister. I just wanted to check in on you. I think I made a huge mistake. Call me back when you can. Bye!" Jade hung the phone up and Lucas' guard bust into her room. Arresting Jade, Lucas walks in with Maddie beside him.

"Well, well, well! I thought you were smarter than this Jade. I never thought you would turn on me. Your 'huge mistake' was trying to contact your sister. Well, now you are like her." Jade growled at him. Lucas stepped back away from Jade. Maddie walked up to her and punched her in the gut. Jade fell to ground gasping for air. Jade coughed up blood. The guard put a choker on her turning her powers off.

"Take her to Cell 259. I will deal with her later. Right now, I have a date with the most beautiful girl on my team." He pulled Maddie close and kissed her cheek. With a slight blush on Maddie's cheek, the guard drags Jade away. They throw her into the cell making Jade hit her head on the wall.