The End of Will

I was going over my pan with Liv reviewing until I
felt something that I never felt before. It was not anger, but it was pure hate! I looked around trying to understand where it was coming from. I looked at Liv.

"Liv go inside and wait for me to come and get you." She didn't understand what was going on, because she doesn't feel what shapeshifters feel when one of us has pure hate. I remember when my mom and dad were in a fight over something my dad went into full pure hate mode. It was hard on mom and me, because we thought he was never going to be the same man. My dad finally realized he scared me and mom. He promised he would never go into that mode unless he had to. Like protecting me from another shapeshifter, but this time it was different. This was strong, stronger than mine.

"Liv! Go inside now!"

"No."

"It's hard to explain, just go protect those people. it will get ugly. Go inside! Now!" Liv ran inside and blocked the door with tables, not ready for anything she told the people in the station to take cover. I stood up and kept my guard up not sure where he is coming from. I was scared yet ready for anything that he has to bring at me even if I am hurt. He saw me and came running at me while my back was turned to him. I didn't need to see him I knew he was heading at me. I turned into a shrew and hide in a small hole in the ground. He ran into a wall of a mountain. I came out of my small hole I was hiding in and looked at him. I was thinking of something to turn into when his tail landed on top of me. I turned into an ant and bit him. He chased his tail like a dog. I flew off and landed on the ground. He was not giving up that eazy. I was thinking to myself.

Well this is a fun running from a t-rex as an ant. I need to think bigger. What is bigger than a t-rex? Nothing. I got it, t-rex against Spinosaurus. I finally ran a little ways out and turned into a Spinosaurus You can imagine the colors of our skin. His skin was black while mine was purple. He ran at me full force once he realized I was bigger than him. I ran the other way to dodge his attack. The idea I had was not the best idea ever, but I had to do what I thought was right and that was remove the guard. Maybe and just maybe Lucas will come and fight his own battle instead of sending a guard dog.

"Come on Sage! Stop Running and fight!" I ran at the mountain that he crashed into. I turned around and looked at him. plans were running through my mind like crazy. I had the idea to see how mad he can get and see if he will charge head on at me.

"I thought you were smarter than this? Geez Will! No wonder you are second best to Lucas." I knew it was getting under his skin. I felt his hate grid about to explode, but I wanted this to happen just to get on his nerves. I'm not for murder, but when it keeps happening, I'm all for it. He ran at me again this time I didnt move. I knew his teeth were sharp and I didn't care at this point. With head down I charged at him running at the same speed he was going. Things were crazy between shapeshifters. We were known as kind and loving people, but when angered, we are hateful and mean. My head was under his belly and I lifted him off the ground. He was not a fan of being off the ground, I threw him to the ground. He changed back to himself and I shifted back. He looked at me with hateful eyes.

"You are a worthless worm, you know that, right?" he spit at me and I didn't care. I backed away from him.
"Does it matter what I am? I am just trying to keep my team and the world save from you." He grabbed my leg and I fell to the ground. I kicked him in the face. He got up and picked me up by the neck. I grabbed his hand trying to get free from his grip. He walked over to the cliff and hung me over it. I looked down knowing I was about to die for nothing, but that is when it hit me like a lighting bolt. I turned into a Elephant and he fell off the cliff with me. I turned back to normal and jumped on Will's back and made sure he hit the ground and I land on top of him like a pillow. He fought me as we fell off the cliff. I kicked him in the face again. I grabbed a root that was hang on the edge of the cliff. He landed on rocks. I was scared to look, but I looked down at him and rocks impelled him. I teared up, because I just killed one of my kind. A shapeshifter was dead and I killed him. I jumped down there and looked at him.

"I'm so sorry, Will. I had to protect everyone that was dear to me. I hope someday you will forgive me." I walked off and didn't look back for a second. I turned into a small sparrow and flew back up the cliff. I stood there thinking about him. He was like family, but he had to be stopped even if it killed me or him. I remember Liv. I ran to the station and broke through a window. Liv was already looking at me.

"Hey. You okay?" I rubbed my arm and didn't say anything. I was scared and sick to my stomach.

"Okay...I understand. "

"You never cease to surprise me. And next time, please dont read my mind."

"I didn't."

Liv saw Caden's truck pull up to the station. Sam stopped the truck and ran to me as I walked out of the station. He hugged me so tight that I thought he was going to kill me.

"Sage! Sweetheart, I thought I lost you. I don't know what I would do if I did." I was happy to see him. His hand touched the blood on my side. He looked the blood and then at me.

"What happened to you while I was gone?" I looked at him and then at Liv. I had some many things running through my head right now that I could talk to him or anyone. Just seeing Will down there kept me from focusing on the task at him. I tried to explain, but I bursted into tears because a sweet person like me could not make it in jail.

"I...I killed Big Will. I don't think I could make it in jail." Sam backed away from me. I can feel when people are scared of me, because I have had it happen before. When I first figured out my power, people ran from me. I never thought this would happen again. I just tried to understand what am I now. Everyone looked at me showed even Liv. I felt their eyes judging me. I was so scared that I snatcked my keys from Jr. I ran to my white Ford and drove off without a word spoken to them. Sam and everyone watched me. I couldn't handle the pain and judgement. Sam just stood there not following me.

"What do we do now, Sam? She's up and left us here without a plan. We need to do something. We can't just stand here and do nothing." Caden and Jr walked over to the cliff while Abby and Sam try to figure out a plan.

"Wow! Will took a big hit in the center." Caden spoke in shock while Jr looked away. Sam looked at the way my truck went. He knew where I was going.