"Pass or Fail: Survival Test"

Kai's pov

We then sat back down like nothing happened.

"My name is Kai Hatake Well things I like is training, doing art, discovering new things. Somethings that I hate is when someone else hurts someone I love or care about. My hobbies are training, art, discovering, learning and telling jokes." I said.

"What's your dream for the future princess?" My dad said then did an eye smile.

"Umm to figure out why I am so rare and to help my friends and family with their dreams for the future." I said then did an eye smile back.

"Uh, what kind of mission are we going to have?" Naruto asked.

"It's a task that the five of us will do together." My dad said.

"Well what is it going to be?" I asked outta curiosity.

"Yeah. What? What? What? What?" Naruto bugged. "A survival exercise. " He responded. "Huh?" I said.

"Survival exercise?" Naruto said confused. "I thought we was supposed to have a real mission, not more practice." Sakura complained.

"We already did this stuff at the academy." Sakura complained again.

"That's how we got here." I said agreeing with the two.

"This is not like your previous training." My dad said emotionless.

"Uh. So uh what is it then?" Naruto said confused. My dad started laughing like Naruto said a joke.

"Hey hold on, that was a regular question whats so funny." Sakura said confused.

He's gonna say something that he knows we won't like.

"Heh, well, if I tell you the answer, you're not going to like it." My dad says with an eye smile.

"Huh?" Naruto said confused. "Of the 28 graduates who just came here, only ten will actually be accepted a Genin." My dad says mysterious.

"The other 18 will be weeded out and sent back to the academy. In other words, this is a make it or break it, pass-fail test, and the chance that you'll fail is at least 66%." I said finishing off my dad not phased at all.

"See? Didn't he tell you, you wouldn't like it?" I said referring to my dad.

"That's crazy! We worked hard to get here. Believe it! What was that graduation test for anyway?" Naruto said angrily and confused.

"Oh that. That as just to select the candidates who might become Genin-- or not." Dad said smoothly.

"WHAT?!!" Naruto said. "That's how it is." I said showing Naruto an eye smile.

"I decide whether you pass or fail. Be at the designated training spot at 5:00 a.m, and bring your ninja gear." Dad said.

Sasuke was shaking with his hands folded. I put my hand on his shoulder for reassurance. He calmed down a bit with small blush tinted on his cheeks.

"That's it. You're dismissed. Except for you Kai. Oh, tomorrow you better skip breakfast, or else you'll puke." My dad said.

'I already know his plan...I should just play along then.'

Everyone else left it was just me and my dad. "So Kai since I haven't seen you for three years lets learn more about each other." My dad said with an eye smile.

"Well, I'm really energetic, I have lots of talents that I do. Those three years when I was gone I was training." I said.

"Do you have the Sharingan eye you've gotten from your Uchiha friend?" My dad asked.