"A Dangerous Mission! Journey to The Land of Waves"

-=-=-KeY ThInGs

Information

'Other people thoughts'

'First Pov Thoughts'

Authors/Note

"When a character says something"

-- (that symbol means someone getting cutoff by talking or thoughts or sounds.)

(A/N I am going to try to make these as much like the Naruto episodes. Key word TrY!!!!)

Third  POV

Kai was the first one to wake up. She was going to the bathroom to do her things. The 4'5 girl went to the mirorr and rubbed her eyes. When she looked at herself againg she couldnt believe it.

"AHHHH IM GOING THROUGH MY WOLF PHASE MY WOLF PHASE!!" Kai said running around the house she went to go wake up Sakura. "Sakura. Sakura!" Kai said shaking the pink haired girl.

"What?!" Sakura said grumpy. "Look at me notice something different." Kai said. "Hmmm, I dont notice nothing except that.... YOU HAVE FANGS AND WOLF EARS AND TAIL!!!!!" Sakura said. 

"MHMM MHMM!" Kai said. "Lets change and get breakfast. I wonder how Naruto and Sasuke is going to react." Sakura said. "Me too." Kai said. Then two went to the bathroom, they both brushed their teeth and took turns taking a shower and changing. Then they started to do their hair. Sakura was brushing her hair. "
Yo, Sakura?" Kai started. "Yeah?" Sakura said not making eye contact. 'Do you mind braiding my hair?" Kai asked hesitantly.

"No not at all. Come on." Sakura said. They went to her bedroom and Sakura sat her in a chair. "Okay I'm going to do something that screams Kai y'know." Sakura said. "I'm fine with that.

-=--=-=-=-=-15 minutes later=-=-=--=-=-=

"Dang I didn't know your hair was this long. I'm still on the first braid. I know who you got it from to." Sakura said only on the close to last part. "I usually trim my hair, but something told me to stop y'know." Kai said giggling. "This is the length to your butt one day you're going to trip and fall and die. When did you stop trimming anyway?" Sakura asked.

"Oh thanks Sakura I loved the positive comment. Oh and I stop cutting it 4 days ago to my shoulder." Kai responded. "How can your hair grow that fast?" Sakura asked. "It runs threw the Uzan clan. My mother's hair grew the fastest and she pasted it on to me." Kai said proudly.

-=-=-=-=15 minutes later-=-=-=-=-=

"I'm almost done just a couple of inches to go. Why you asked me to braid your hair anyways?" Sakura asked curiously. "Because my mom used to wear it all the time when she was a Genin and went on missions. And because I do believe that one day ill trip fall and die." Kai said laughing at the end.

"Done!" Sakura said. Kai went up to the mirror. "Wow....how did you braid all this?" Kai said. She had two long and tight Dutch braids. "It was actually hard because when I was braiding it was actually growing at the same time so it got longer and longer every time I made progress." Sakura said. Her hair was now waist length.

"Someone so small have so much long hair. I might have hand cramps." Sakura complained. "Hey you're like....148.5 cm. also known as 4.87204724." Kai said proudly. "Hmm, you're not the only one with a sharp eye. You're..... 139.6 also know as 4.58005249." Sakura said proudly. "Actually I'm 139.5 also known as 4.57677165. Off by one tenth." Kai said. " Yeah, yeah." Sakura said angry.

The two went downstairs and ate breakfast. "Shouldnt your dad be up?" Sakura asked Kai. "Yeah but let him be you dont wanna see him cranky." Kai said the two then walked out of the Hatake household.