"Protecting my friends and family was one of my main goals in life."

(A/N Sorry for not updating sooner I took My NWEA tests this week my math and reading and I beaten both of them. I'm actually surprised I did because I hate tests. My reading goal was 220 and I got 222. My math goal was 233 and I got 247. Now lets get on with the chapter)

3rd person POV

The three Shinobi smirked upon Haku's words. "Sasuke. Kai. Naruto. Take this guy out you can do it!" Sakura yelled. "Sakura don't forget to protect the bridge builder!" Kai yelled from the ice mirrors. Zabuza and Kakashi shared some words. Then they was going to start the battle and Zabuza made the first move. Zabuza ran towards Kakashi and grabbed a kunai from his ?pants? 

He then stabbed the kunai into Kakashi's hand that was blocking the one to pull up his headband over the sharingan eye. "Sensei, no." Sakura said. Blood dripped onto the ground as  the tension was building. "If its just an old trick, why did you just stop me?" Kakashi asked.

"Let your opponents see your jutsu many times, and he'll find a way to use it against you." Zabuza responded. "Then count yourself lucky. You're the only man alive whos seen my sharingan twice. Show's over. There wont be a third time." Kakashi said. "Even if you defeat me, you'd have no chance against Haku." Zabuza said.

Zabuza then started to tell Kakashi about how he trained Haku really hard to the point where Haku surpassed him.

------------------With Kai, Naruto, and Sasuke.

"I didn't get to him. As many times as it takes. Shadow clone Jutsu!" Naruto said. "Naruto don't!" Sasuke yelled but it was too late. Kai looked at the boy in awe.'Well if Whiskers here isn't giving up, I'm might as well join him.' Kai thought. Sasuke knew what was going on in her head. "Kai no!"

Kai then ran up and punched another mirror. She felt something warm and wet trickle in her hand. She looks down to see that she was bleeding. "Well I guess I was punching hard for my liking but not for my body's." Kai mumbled. "Well, that's not stopping me."

She then ran on the mirrors as if it was ground and punched every mirror she landed on. But in the process she was getting sliced by senbon.

Just like Naruto and his clones. Sasuke looked at the two both of them getting hurt. Sasuke had his guard down and Haku thought this was his chance. He threw senbon at Sasuke. But before a single one can touch him there was a barrier. But it was different it looked as if it was made of ice. And which it was.

Haku knew it was the silverette so he threw more senbon at her to slow her down. Succeeding Kai was slowed down but didn't stop. She kept on punching mirrors as much as it pained her hands she kept going to protect her comrades. Then Haku noticed this so he threw more at least 20 every second.

Haku kept throwing senbon and the blonde kid also which caused his clones to poof away and fall but before the impact can reach him a blue somewhat aura caught him.