"What A Handcuffing Day." (Filler)

Kai's POV

"You two have to spend the whole day together until eight o' clock at night That's when Ill un cuff you two." Grandpa said.

'Ha! You have to get handcuffed.' Aunt Kushina said.

'I'll summon you and handcuff you to a tree.'

"But- Naruto started

"No but's. That is my order now you two go on and enjoy your day." Grandpa said. I mumbled foul words under my breath and started to walk. I was already outside of the Hokage building
I didn't notice I was dragging Naruto on the floor. "Oh I'm sorry. I just didn't expect to be handcuffed today." I said.

"Yeah. I cant believe it! That old man cuffed us togethe- or this can be the handcuff of love." Naruto said with heart eyes.

I looked at Naruto with one of my brows up. "Naruto, Naruto, innocent, whiskered, Naruto." I said. "What is it, darling?" Naruto asked. I shook my head and then had a confused face. "I thought you liked Sakura?" I said.

"Oh I just did that to cover up my love for you." He said poking me with his other hand. "Ugh. I have to be your guardian foreve- WAIT I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT WANT ME TO BE YOUR GUARDIAN?!" I said.

His face turned into a sad look. "Its because I thought you didn't want to be my guardian. And you was going to treat me like everyone else in the village." Naruto said looking down.

"You really thought that, Naruto? I acted like that because I thought you didn't want me as your guardian." I said.

"Oh! I guess things are alright between us, shorty." Naruto said punching me lightly with his left hand that wasn't cuffed with mine.

"Well lets walk, whiskers." I said. Naruto lifted his hands to put behind his head. He pulled my hand with his arm.

"Naruto." I said with no emotion.
"Huh?" He saw that my arm was in the air with his.

◽▪◽
"Kai?" Naruto said out of no where. "Yeah?" I looked at him.

He was standing in a weird position.
'Please don't tell me he have to pee.' I thought.
"Kai...I really, really have to go to the bathroom." Naruto said.

'My worst nightmare. Now I might accidently touch his wee-wee.' I thought.

'So you don't want to touc-'
'Kushina, don't finish that sentence. Remember that she's only twelve.' Minato said.

'What she's ten times cuter than when her mother was her age. She might lose her virginity when she's thir-'

'Auntie Kushina...please don't finish that.' I said.

"Okay Naruto, we're going to your apartment." I said. I was stomping to his apartment.

I've dropped him off multiple times when was younger. I know where it is.

⬜◼⬜

I was turned around from Naruto and his wee-thing.

"Naruto hurry up!" I rushed.
"Hey! Calm down! Don't ever rush a man when he's doing his business." Naruto said

I heard him peeing. I swear if I even look at that I might throw up.

And I've seen things worse than that. Something snapped me out of my thoughts. "Ahhhh. All better. Let's go-" I snapped at him.

"What the fuck do you think your doing? Wash your damn hands!" I demanded.
(A/N Irl I actually can't handle when people don't wash their hands after they pee especially boys.)

"Ugh fine." He washed his hands and we headed out.

✴❇✴

We was walking around the village again and I heard both of our stomachs growl.
"Hungry?" I asked. "Yeah." "Well, I was thinking about some barbecue how about you?" I asked

"Well I wanted Ra-" I cut him off. "Barbecue it is!" I can't handle another day with eating ramen then paying. Especially on that night where my stomach never felt the same. November 4, about 6 to 8 years old-

"Are we going or what, because I'm hungry. Believe it!" Naruto said. "Alright, let's go." I said in somewhat irritation because I didn't finish my mind story.

We arrived at the place. All the rookie teams were there including the rest of Team 7.
We walked up to them and I had an irritated look on my face due to Naruto talking about Ramen.

Ino spoke up. "Hey guys, are you two holding hands?" She asked. That grabbed everyone's attention. "Nope worse." I held up my hand that was handcuffed to his bringing his along.

"What do you mean this is the handcuff of love." Naruto said for the 600th time today.
I felt my eyebrow twitch. "Naruto, if you say that one more time I might suffocate you!" I yelled.

◽◼◽

I figured out that all the teams just came here and didn't order yet. We was going to order when something flicked in my mind.

"Guys?" I said. They all answered with what. "Whose gonna pay?" I asked.
Me and Shikamaru immediately say 'Not it'.
So did Choji, Naruto, Sasuke, and Kiba.

Everyone else looked a little confused. "What a drag...*sigh* if you're the last person to say not it then you have to do it." Shikamaru said lazily.

Everyone immediately said not it except for one person which was my dad.
"Seems like you have to pay, Kakashi." Uncle Asuma said.

"Oh well. Seems like that's money out of your pocket, Kai." My dad said with an eye smile.

"Hey!" I said.

🔸🔷🔸🔹🔶🔹

"Thanks for the food." My father said to the waiter.
"That's enough food, Choji you don't wanna become-"

Everyone glared at Ino and I kicked her from under the table.
"She is right, Choji it's time to go home anyways." Asuma said. I had extra leftovers since I didn't finish.

We all started to go our separate ways and I was still handcuffed to Naruto. Team 10 was leaving. Choji and Shikamaru was going to leave.

"Here." I said to Choji handing him my box of food. He turned around with a pink tint on his face. "What?" He said.

"Here. You can keep my food. I have to take care of this half sleeping Naruto anyway." I said.

"T-Thank you, Kai." Choji said. "No problem, Cho. See you around Shika." I said walking off.

⚪🔴⚪⚫🔵⚫

We ended up at the Hokage's office and he took off the handcuffs. I saw Naruto sleeping. "I have to protect this knucklehead." I said above a whisper so grandpa can hear.

"Yes. Yes you do sweetie. Good night." Grandpa said.
"Good night." I replied.

I picked up Naruto and poofed at his apartment. I sat him on his bed and looked around. "Oh this place is filthy." I mumbled to myself.

I've decided to do my usual speed clean. I poofed up my clothes when I finished and put them on and got in the bed with Naruto.