|Special| Naruto Academia

Before I start this chapter have given me inspiration from the author @rave_ren . You guys should check out her stories she is awesome and I got this from her book The Uzumaki Twins|Believe it! I think you guys should check that out. Btw this will take more than one chapter. And Enjoy!

It was a quiet night in the leaf village. The rookie ten was currently sleeping getting ready for their mission in the morning.

Kakashi hear that there was a small village far away was attacked by Chūunin from another village.

The Hokage assigned the rookie ten to do it...without their original captain.

"I will assign Kai with all three teams. She can lead very well I know she can handle this mission." Lord Third said.

The Jōnin's had their doubts on this topic.

"But dad, what if they don't make it out alive,"

"Or the teams doesn't cooperate,"

"Or she can't handle the stress and pressure?"

They said finishing off each other sentences. The third was ticked off on how these Jōnin's didn't have courage in their own students.

"She's the team captain! This mission might take about a couple weeks just in case there is more damage than expected! They're leaving in an hour end of discussion!"

They sighed at the things that's gonna unravel for the next week's.

"Yes Lord third we'll wake them all up individually."

The Hokage smiled triumphantly. "Make sure you wake Kai up last, my little princess hates being woken up from her slumber."

Kakashi shook his head. 'Why did she have to take after me?'

"You're now dismissed."

The three Jōnin transported outside of the Hokage building.

"You guys wake up your team's. I'll wake up mine then we'll meet to wake up Kai." Kakashi stated.

"Why do we all have to wake her up?" Asuma asked

"It takes noise and movement to get her out of her dreams." Kakashi said disappointed that she's worse than him.

"Got it." Asuma and Kurenai said in unison.
"Let's move!"

•°•°•

Everyone met up at the Hatake household. They was all near the doorstep.

"Okay guys, when you enter be as loud as you can as long as you don't break anything you're fine." Kakashi stated getting sleepy nods in response.

They walked in loudly. Kakashi lead them to Kai's room seeing her sleeping peacefully.

Shikamaru sighed. 'I understand her sleeping problems but she looks so good damn peaceful. Why can't I get that? What a drag...'

Everyone tried their best waking you up. Stomping, shaking, pots and pans until everybody came to the conclusion that she won't wake up.

"Guys, I don't think she'll wake up, believe it *yawn*" Naruto said almost passing out in the process.

"Have you guys tried Nozomi?" Choji said munching away his sleepiness.

"That's a good idea. Sasuke, go get Nozomi from her room it's right next to Kai's." Kakashi ordered.

He got a sleepy 'hn' in response.

He returned with the sleepy girl clinging onto his arms. "Would you let go." Sasuke said bluntly for the third time.