"The Oath of Pain"

-=-=-=-=-=KeY ThInGs

'1st POV Thoughts'

"Speech"

'Other people thoughts'

Information

(Authors/ Note)

--(When someone gets cut off by voice, sound, or cut scene.)

------------------(When they are at their destination or time skip)

'Flashbacks'

Kai's POV

Edited: July 20, 2018

'I have a feeling that its not over.'  Everybody was shocked. I was still holding Sasuke's hand worried that if I let go he'll kill himself. "You're finished." Father said. "All right!" Naruto yelled. Sakura just chuckled. "I don't think that its over." I mumbled. "Yeah, me too." Sasuke mumbled. 

Zabuza started laughing. "Finished? You really don't get it do you? Your technique is nothing but a crass imitation. Ill never be defeated by a copycat ninja like you. " Zabuza said. My dad grunted.

"You are full of surprises, though. You'd already copied my Water Clone Jutsu when you made your little brat made your speech. 'Don't worry ill protect you guys with my life." Kai said. "I will not allow my comrades to die." Kakashi said with an eye smile.' Very skillfully executed. You said that to distract me, and you made your clone say those words to draw my attention while you hid in the mist, waiting for me to make my move. Nice try, but I'm not that easy to fool." Zabuza swung his sword. My dad dodged it by ducking. Then the sword hit the ground.

Zabuza turned around was about to kick my father but I teleported and swung his leg upward. Me and my father got pushed back in the water. Zabuza then got up and ran towards his sword and grabbed it and started running towards them. Then he saw makibishi spikes. 'Huh? Makibishi Spikes? Trying to slow me down. Hmm foolish little princess trying to save her father.' Zabuza thought as he jumped in the water. 

No one's pov

"Wolfy no!!" Naruto yelled. "Sakura looked scared and Sasuke looked angry. 'Huh? I cant believed she stop him but both of them still got pushed back?' Sakura thought. "He has great physical skill too. " Sasuke mumbled. 

The duo came out of the water. "Father this isn't normal water. It heavy to the point where I almost cant swim. " Kai said to her father. "Ah, fool. The princess was trying to save her father, what a foolish child. Water Prison Jutsu!" Zabuza said. Then the Hatake's was in their personal water prison. 

"Damn it!" Kai said as she was captured in a prison jutsu. 'Throwing him upward. Man, I should've threw him in the water now I'm going to drown to this dense water.' Kai thought.

Kai's POV.

'Man, Zabuza got a clone holding my prison, if he just used his two hands to hold me and my father's prison's I would've had an awesome plan.' Kai thought. "This prison his made of water, but it's stronger than steel. Its hard to fight when you cant move. So much for the great Kai and Kakashi. I'll finish you two off later. But first, your little friends will have to be eliminated. Water Clone Jutsu!"

"Guys! You have to defeat him-- No! they have to run they'll get hurt!" 'My father... he dosent believe in them, wow I guess he dosent remember what uncle Obito said.' I thought.