"Meeting Old Friends."

(A/N: I start school in about a week or so. I'm trying to make as many chapter as I can before I get busy with school.😀)

Continuing from last chapter...

Kakashi sighed at his team. "Alright guys. Lets call it a day. You can beat each other to a pull some other time. Anyway, I have to file my report on this mission."

"Yay finally a day off! Kai do you wanna go to Ichiraku with me?!" Naruto asked. "Sure! But I need to find Nozomi." Kai said giving him an eye smile. The two started walking in the direction of Ichirakus. Sasuke got jealous so he walked away from the group first with Sakura following.

'I should just ask Kai to train with me. Sakura and these fangirls are annoying and weak. Kai would be the challenge.' Sasuke thought after insulting Sakura.

Sasuke walked past Sakura and went to Kai. Sakura got jealous that Sasuke ditched her for Kai. She wanted to be friends with Kai but she needed to continue her relationship with Sasuke. Kai's just butting in like In. But I still wanna be friends with her, but I can't. From now on Kai is my second rival.' Sakura thought.

Sasuke tapped Kai on the shoulder. "Do you want to go train with me? It'll be better off with a challenge." Sasuke asked.

"Sorry, but I have to find Nozomi. Maybe after I find her we can." Kai said giving the Uchiha an eye smile. He blushed red a bit but walked away after Kai's turn down.

Kai's POV
I heard ruffling behind me and Naruto. It was a horrible disguise as a rock. I looked towards Naruto and he had a look of realization. We ran back an forth trying to get away from the obvious people that was in the rock.

"That's the most worst disguise I've seen my whole 12 years of living," I bent down to the rock's height. "Please come out." I said calmly.

"Wow you were right. Boss' girlfriend is smart." I heard a voice say. A light emitted from the box I backed away from the box. Four explosions came. One pink, one blue, one yellow and one orange.

There was coughs coming from the smoke. It was four different ones. "I t-told you, Konohamaru-san. We used t-too much g-gunpowder." I recognized that voice. "Nozomi?" I asked.

"Y-Yes?" She asked. The smoked cleared up. It was two kids I didn't know, Konohamaru, and Nozomi. They was wearing goggles identical to Naruto's.

"I'm Moegi. The sassiest kunoichi in preschool. Check me out!" Moegi said doing a pose. "I love algebra. Call me Udon!" A boy with snot running from his nose said. "I'm t-the smartest g-girl in class. My name's N-Nozomi!" Nozomi said pointing to her forehead.

"And I'm the number one ninja of the leaf village. Konohamaru! And when we're all together-- We're the Konohamaru Ninja Squad!" They all said doing a pose.

They started talking to Naruto but I zoned out until Sakura came over. "A ninja playing ninja. That is so twisted." Sakura said with depression lines on her forehead.

All of a sudden Naruto started laughing nervously. "Hey, boss, who's that girl anyway?" Konohamaru asked.
"Oh I get it you're a smooth operater boss. Come on, I know that she's your girlfriend." Konohamaru said.

"Well, not exactly. She's my girlfriend too." Naruto said pointing to me. I felt my cheeks become red a bit. "You can't tell that they're both crazy about me." Naruto said rubbing the back of his neck.

Okay it was fine when you said I was your girlfriend trying to 'show me off' but you know that's not true. Sakura then punched Naruto. I felt an irk mark grow on my forehead. Shadow covered my eyes. "Sakura...." I can tell that she was scared. " You don't want me to lose my job do you?" I asked in a creepy voice. "No sir." She said.