Chapter 7

Nobody answered. We all sat there dumbfounded. We were speechless. We were arguing but we didn't want it to be the end, however no one was fighting for it to stay.
"Look, we will give you a week to decide. Let us know!" Pete said whilst walking away, with Casey following behind.
Me, Murr, Joe and Q all stared at the ground. The same thoughts racing through our mind. 'This Can't Be The End!' 
I turned to Murr who looked shocked. He got up and broke the silence.
"You ready Sal?" He said. I nodded and we walked home. Once we were outside I said to Murr
"You don't actually think Q and Joe would give up on the show, do you?"
Murr thought it over for a moment in his head
"Honestly? I'm not sure" he replied back. "We don't have an episode to show tonight as we messed up the challenge!' Murr added.  (A/N I KNOW IN REAL LIFE THEY FILM MONTHS IN ADVANCE BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE BOOK IM PRETENDING THEY FILM ON THE SAME DAY AS IT AIRS :) )

When we got home I got a text from Pete saying that we can't air one tonight so I took to Twitter to let the fans know.
@ SalVulcano: hey guys! I'm so sorry to tell you there will not be a new episode tonight :( sorry ❤️

After that I saw Q tweet
@ BrianQuinn impractical jokers fans! There will sadly be no new episode tonight!

@ Joe_Gatto fans! There will not be a new episode tonight!! We are as gutted as you are! Love y'all!!!

@ Jamessmurray we are so sorry there will be no new episode tonight:( keep ya posted! Love you ❤️

Then our producers took over the Impractical Jokers twitter account.
@ TruTvJokers we are so sorry to announce no new episode tonight! We are not sure about next week either! Thanks for all your support over the years and know we love you all!!

I read the official account and it sounded as if the crew already made up their minds. I wasn't ready to give up on the show, however I was quite stubborn and won't back down.

Katy's POV
I was upstairs and I heard Sal let himself in. I looked on Twitter to see Sal's tweet and the other jokers' tweets. I immediately ran downstairs and sat next to Sal.
"No new episode tonight?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Why?" I asked.
"Just over an argument!" He answered. I could see him beginning to get upset so I cuddled up to him, resting my head on his chest. I've never seen Sal this upset before. This argument is serious.