Chapter 4

I decided to follow the guys into the restaurant and ignored those messages from my mum and Emma. When we walked into the restaurant, Sal was still holding my hand. And Joe and Bessy welcomed us with an unsettling smile. We all sat down around the table and Joe and Bessy kept giving eachother re assuring smile. It made the guys feel quite nervous as this was never good.
"How are you guys?" Bessy started. Sal wrapped his arm around me and smiled
"Well me and Katy are moving in together!" Sal revealed. Everyone smiled and congratulated us however Claire walked off. Q let her go as he was intrigued to what Bessy and Joe were going to say.
"Well we are happy for you!" Joe began. "And that's quite similar to what me and Bessy are going to say. We have been thinking for a while and we all need a change.." Joe began. Everyone sat closer to the table, hanging on the edge of Joes words. "Me and Bessy have bought a new house. It's about an hour and a half from here! It's really nice but- it means we will have to work closer to me, or maybe meet in the middle" Joe revealed. Murr, Sal and Q's faces dropped. I placed my hand on Sal's shoulder for support.
"What do you mean?" Sal asked.
"Is this the end of impractical jokers??" Murr asked, very concerned.

"Of course not but we have to plan filming very carefully now" Joe said to them. Q got up and stormed off. I decided to follow him and cheer him up.
"Q wait!" I shouted to him.
"Why?!" He shouted back. I've never seen Q this sad before. We both sat down on a bench, facing the mountains.
"It's not the same. Everyone moving on. You and Sal... Joe and Bessy!" Q said, hiding his face in his hands. I wrapped my arm around him.
"We aren't moving on, we are just" I took a pause. "Living our lives. We will come across obstacles, and this is what me and Sal really want!" I said to Q.
"You and Sal? I'd check that if I was you!" Q said as he stormed off.
"What do you mean?!" I shouted.
"Do you honestly think this is what Sal wants... or what you want!" He shouted as he ran off.