𝟏𝟐 | 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐞

Kane Augustus's POV

"What are you smiling for?" Dallas asked, as I walked through the doors of our house. My smile dropped and I frowned at her. "Why did that asshole bring you home?" I asked her.

"He'smyboyfriend." I looked at her like she grew two heads. "What?" I asked in confusion. "He wasn't just my date! He's my boyfriend!" She yelled and I frowned. "Dallas," I growled.

"I'll explain later. Look, just go do whatever you normally do. I'm going take a nap," she said while walking away. "You better explain later!" I hollered then rubbed my face in exhaustion.

I figured I would take a nap also, so I was well rested for My Beauty tonight. She was in for a big surprise, in more way than one.

After I stripped down to my boxers, I climbed onto my bed and pulled the blanket over my body, letting the warmth engulf me.

I shut my eyes, praying for a good dream to come my way. Perhaps one about Adelina. My body relaxed and the darkness consumed me.

"Adelina," I whisper into her ear. "S-stop," she stutters and I smirk. "You know you don't want me too," I tell her while planting kisses on her neck.

"Tell me you want me Beautiful. Tell me I can have this perfect body," I growl, pinching one hardened nipple, before sucking on the other.

She moans loudly and grips my hair tightly. "I want you Kane. I want you," she whispers and I smile down at her, placing my dick against her wet folds.

"Good," I tell her and thrust deep inside her, not bothering to take it slow. I pound into her at an erratic pace, enjoying the feeling of her tightness.

"Kane!" In a flash I look down and see Adelina has disappeared.

"Kane?!" My name is shouted and I look around, not spotting anyone. What is going on?!

"Kane!! Wake up!"

My eyes snapped open and Dallas was standing over me with an amused expression. "What?!" I snapped. "Dude, you been sleeping all day!" She said in annoyance. "And you were moaning," she said in disgust.

I looked at the time and cursed. It was already nine thirty. "Take my wallet and car to go get you some food. I'm going shower," I told her and walked away before I withdrew what I just said.

I heard her squeal then my door slammed shut. I chuckled and turned on the shower, letting the water get to the right temperature before stepping inside. The steam filled the bathroom while I bathed myself.

My thoughts were on Adelina the whole time. Why was I drawn to her? What made her so special? She's all I thought about. I craved her touch. Her kisses. Seeing her smile.

Everything about her drove me wild with desire. I just had a fucking sex dream about her for gods sake. I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, grabbing my towel that was hanging on the rack.

Once I dried my body, I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked over to my closet, opening the door. After pulling on my boxers and jeans, I shuffled through my shirts and settled on a loose long sleeved one.

"I'm back!" Dallas yelled and I grabbed my phone. Heading downstairs, I walked over to the kitchen and sat at the island next to her.

"Mc Donald's? Really?" I asked with a laugh. "Yes dude. I got you some nuggets," she said with a shrug. "Thanks baby sis. Will you be okay being alone for a while?" I asked her before shoving a nugget in my mouth.

"Where you going?" She asked with a smirk. "Out," I replied with a grunt. "To meet Adeliiinnnaaaaa," she sang and I shoulder bumped her.

"Shut up. And no, I'm just going out. If I happen to see her then very well. If not, then oh well," I said with a smirk.

"Eww. I don't need details," she said laughing. "Yeah yeah yeah. Well I'm going. Love you. Call or text if you need," I told her then placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Love you too!" She chirped. I grabbed my keys and wallet from her then headed out of the door. "Here I come, Adelina." I hopped inside of my car and headed to the bar that I first met my beauty at.

I pulled into the parking lot a few minutes later and shut my car off. Adelina's car was parked a few cars over and I smirked. "Perfect," I whispered before getting out and heading to the bar's entrance.

As soon as I stepped inside, I felt her presence. Looking to my right, I spotted Adelina laughing with her cousin. I followed the melodic sound with a smile on my face.

Carlos smirked as I neared them, but Adelina never noticed. I stopped directly behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her back against my front.

"Missed me?" I asked quietly. She turned her head and smiled. Like a real fucking genuine smile. "I did," she purred and I laughed.

"How long have you been here?" I asked her with concern. "Long enough to be drunk enough to fuck you right here and now," she whispered in my ear.

I growled and tightened my grip on her. "Adelina," I groaned and she smirked. "Want to get out of here?" She asked seductively.

I glanced at Carlos who nodded and winked. "You guys have fun!" He said and took off in the direction of his very own target.

"Baby, you'll regret this," I whispered and she pouted. "Please Kane. I need you," she whispered with need. "Fine," I said and pulled her out of the bar with me.

As soon as we got in the car, she passed out. I shook my head and chuckled. "That's what I thought," I whispered to her unconscious figure.

"Always ruining my plans, My Beauty," I mumbled and kissed her forehead before taking us both back to my house.

Next chapter is Carlos's POV.

AND OMG!!! 2k reads!! I'm so happy. Thanks for every one who is reading this book! It means a lot. ❤️