𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Adelina Augustus's POV

Three years later

Sitting here, watching my husband chase Emilia, left me happy. They had such a strong bond that I prayed would never break.

Emilia was now three years old and Kane and I were beyond happy.

He still looked at me with the same predatory look from when we first met.

Everything about him still drove me wild with passion. Our love never died down and that's what left me in trouble.

"Kane! Supper is almost ready. Have Emilia get cleaned up!" I yelled and Emilia frowned along with her daddy.

"Don't you dare young lady," I scolded and she whispered something to Kane.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. Them two were so alike. She had a fierce personality like me and she was a charmer like her father.

"Baby," Kane whispered into my ear, causing goosebumps to rise.

"What?" I asked, half annoyed, but secretly turned on.

"Let's go make a baby," he whispered huskily.

I turned around and slapped his chest. "I'm already pregnant because of your horniness. I'm not in the clear to have sex yet," I told him, pointing to my barely there baby bump.

We just found out I was ten weeks pregnant but they had some concerns. I was told not to be sexually active until cleared.

"You suck," he said, sticking out his tongue.

"I should have sucked, then I wouldn't be pregnant," I said with a smirk and he laughed.

"You naughty girl," he mumbled with a smile. I kissed him gently, whispering in his ear. "Maybe I'll suck you off later if you behave."

"Mommy!" Emilia screamed while running towards me. She placed her hand on my belly and rubbed it.

"Daddy told me I have a brother or sister in here. I want it to come out," she said in her adorable sweet voice with a pout on her face.

"Kane!" I said in shock.

"What?!" He asked with his hands in the air. "It slipped!" He yelled, trying to defend himself.

"Oh hush. Go to the table young lady and you too, Kane. I'll bring the food."

Emilia grabbed her dads hand and dragged him to the table, pushing him into a chair.

I giggled at the sight and shook my head. I loved my family. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Meeting Kane, accidentally or not, was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

Without him, Emilia wouldn't be here, and I don't know what I would do.

Life without them in it is unimaginable. I can hardly breathe when I think about it.

Them and this baby are my whole heart. The reason I wake up and stay going.

"Come on mommy!" Emilia yelled and I laughed, walking over to them.

Setting the food on the table, I smiled at my family and sat down, thankful to have them in my life.

We ate our food in silence, enjoying each other's company.

"I can't wait to have a brother or sister so they can play with me," Emilia said smiling and I smiled right back.

"You're going to be an amazing big sister. He or she will love you very much," I told her and she smiled.

"Thanks mommy. I'm going to be awesome like you!" She said excitedly then went back to eating.

"I love you My Beauty," Kane whispered and I smiled at him.

"I love you too My Stalker," I told him smirking.

The book is over 😭😭