𝟐𝟔 | 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬

Kane Augustus's POV

"Baby," I whispered, causing Adelina to stir in her sleep. She moaned and I smiled, lightly stroking her cheek.

"Wake up beautiful. Let's go home," I told her and she smiled, opening her gorgeous brown eyes.

"Already?" She asked and I chuckled. "Yes baby. Come on, we need to make sure Dallas left the house in one piece," I told her and she sighed.

"I'm sure everything is fine," she mumbled sleepily. "I hope so, but I rather hold you all day in my own bed," I whispered and she smiled a lop sided smile.

"That does sound lovely, but I need a shower and food first. Is that okay with you?" She murmured.

"Lina, come on babe. You can shower at my house and eat. I'll cook your breakfast. Whatever you want," I reasoned with her.

She sat up and smirked. "Deal. Let's go," she said and quickly jumped out of the bed. I felt as if I just made a deal with the devil.

Adelina dressed herself and stood by the door, tapping her foot impatiently. "Come on slow poke," she teased and I laughed at her silliness.

I rolled out of the bed and dressed myself before slowly making my way over to Adelina. She watched my every moment, licking her lips.

"If you don't stop, we will never make it out of here," I growled and she rolled her eyes. "Quit being a pervert," she said and walked out the room.

"Women," I muttered and followed after her. After checking out, we heading straight to my car, climbing inside.

Ring! Ring!

"Hello?" I said into my phone. "Hello Kane." I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. "Who's this?" I asked and I felt Adelina grip my thigh. "My name is Amanda and I'm with the FBI. Dante has been picked up and arrested. We are currently investigating a double homicide recently committed. It's similar to your parents murder. Please stay available for questions."

"You okay?" She asked and I looked at her in shock. "Dante was picked up by the FBI?" I told her and she smiled.

"Thats amazing Kane," she said with a smile. "Yeah it really is," I told her and squeezed her thigh.

"Let's go check on Dallas. I really have a bad feeling," I mumbled and started up my car. On the drive over to my house, I caught Adelina staring at her phone in shock.

She quickly placed it between her legs and swallowed. I narrowed my eyes at her, trying to figure out what was going on.

As soon as I pulled into the driveway, Adelina jumped out and ran inside. I groaned in annoyance and followed after her.

I stepped inside and looked around. Everything seemed to be normal. I found Adelina standing in the living room gasping. A big ass paint splatter covered the wall.

"Dallas!" I screamed and stormed upstairs. I pushed her door opened and she stood there frozen. "Why is there paint on the wall?" I asked angrily.

"Holy cow bells, if you're mad about that I'd advise you not to go in your room," she mumbled and ran past me.

My eyes went big and I ran to my room. I opened the door and growled at the sight. Paint covered my whole bed spread and rug.

A giggle came from behind me and I turned around to see Adelina holding her mouth. "It's not funny. She's dead when I catch her," I growled and she smirked.

"Calm down Kane. I know you can afford to buy a new bed spread and rug. You must have pissed her off somehow and she took revenge. It's what happens between siblings," she said and I frowned.

"But babe," I whined like a child. "No buts. You go prepare me a lavish breakfast while I shower. Okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Fine. Hurry your sexy ass up though or I'll come back and fuck you senseless," I whispered into her ear then walked around her. 

"Not fair," she hissed and I smirked in victory. "It's a promise, not a threat. Now hurry," I told her before walking away.

I pulled out two skillets, along with eggs and bacon. I cracked the eggs into a bowl and whisked them before pouring them in the skillet. Once the grease was hot enough in the other skillet, I put some bacon inside.

After the eggs and bacon were done, I toasted some bread and grabbed a butter dish, placing it on the table along with the other food.

I fixed a cup of coffee for Adelina and myself then sat down and waited. She soon came downstairs and smiled brightly.

"This smells amazing Kane. Thank you," she whispered and sat down in front of me. "Mmmm," she moaned as she bit into the crispy bacon.

I felt my dick stir at the sound and I groaned. "Stop moaning," I growled while fixing myself some food. She smirked and slowly wrapped her lips around another piece, moaning loudly as she bit into it.

"You're evil," I told her and she smiled. "I know, but I also know that you're going to be rewarded for this amazing breakfast," she purred and my dick jumped.

"You're going to be the death of me," I mumbled and ate my food, avoiding Adelina's face the best I could.

After we were done eating, Adelina walked over to me and sat on my lap. "I love you," she said with a gorgeous smile.

"I love you too, but what do you want?" I questioned and she laughed loudly. "Oh my god. I'm just saying I love you," she said softly.

"If you say so," I replied and kissed her neck. She moaned at the contact and I pulled her close against me, causing her to straddle my lap.

She stared into my eyes, letting me see every emotion she felt. The love, happiness, and even the fact that she was scared. Scared of me and what could happen between us.

"You're mine forever," I whispered and she smiled. "Same here baby," she whispered and kissed me softly, allowing me to get lost in her again.

Who thinks Kane will get Dallas back?