𝟏𝟕 | 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

Dallas Augustus's POV

After I walked into my room, I made sure I locked the door then headed straight to the bathroom for a shower.

After I did all what I needed to do, I got dressed and plopped down on the bed. Instantly I was met with the vibration of my phone.

I picked it up and sighed at the multiple messages. Six, to be exact.

Babe🙄
Where the fuck you went?!

Babe🙄
Answer me!

Babe🙄
I waited for 3 hours Dallas. Text me back.

I rolled my eyes and opened the others.

Ally💚
Hey babes!

Blake🙊
Yo, ya bf trippin! Nearly punched me!

Megan💕
Josh just showed up at my house banging on my door looking for you! Thank god my parents weren't home.

To Ally💚
Hey sweetie. Can't really talk. I'll explain later!

To Megan💕
I'm so sorry! I'll explain everything later!

To Blake🙊
Oh my god, Blake! I'm so sorry! I'll explain everything later.

To Babe🙄
Piss off. We're DONE!!!

I smiled then turned my phone off. I tossed it to the side and turned on the tv to drown out the horrendous noise from the room over, Kane and Adelina's room.

Just eww. No sister should ever hear that. So much for them going to sleep like I overheard. I have three best friends that meant everything to me. It's crazy but I love them.

Ally and Megan were cousins and inseparable. When I moved to this town, Ally befriended me and her friendship came with Megan. They were the most outgoing girls you would ever meet.

Now Blake, he was tall, tan, buff, and handsome. I've had the biggest crush on him for the longest time. I never told him because well one, I was dating Josh, and two, I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

Ally and Megan were convinced he liked me, but I never tried to find out. I quickly jumped up and reach for my phone, turning it back on.

8 New Messages from Babe🙄

I unlocked my phone and clicked on my contacts to change Josh's name in my phone to Asshat🤬

I giggled to myself, then opened his messages.

Asshat🤬
You bitch!

Asshat🤬
Fucking worthless slut!!

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. A slut? Really? I never even had sex with anyone.

Asshat🤬
You'll regret this.

Asshat🤬
No body will ever want your ugly ass