𝟑𝟐 | 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐬

Kane Augustus's POV

"Calm down Kane," Ethan whispered and I sighed. "What's taking so long? We should be standing at the alter waiting for her by now."

The rest of the week flew by. Ethan and I caught up on each other's lives and it's been good having him around again. He was like a brother to me.

"Dude. Chill, do I need to go get Dallas?" He questioned and I shook my head.

"No, I'm okay. Come on, let's go see what's going on," I told him and he smiled.

The crowd began filling in and I sighed in relief. "Thank the lord," I mumbled and felt myself relax.

After what seemed like forever, us men made our way to the front of the church to wait.

Music stared playing and the flower girl soon made her way down the isle, throwing beautiful pink flowers to the floor.

I smiled, watching as all the bridesmaids then made their way down the isle as well.

My breathing hitched as My Beauty came into view, Carlos being the one to walk her down the isle.

Her beautiful smile lit up the whole church and I stared at her in awe. Her long strapless white dress and curly updo showed off her amazing neck and baby bump.

"Wow," I whispered lowly.

The priest was talking, but I ignored him, watching my fiancés every move.

The priest cleared his throat and I looked at him. "Ready?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Adelina Cortez and Kane Augustus in marriage."

"Throughout their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so they have decided to live together as husband and wife."

"Repeat after me," he said to Adelina.

"I, Adelina Cortez, take you, Kane Augustus, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."

She repeated the vows and smiled at me. He looked at me and I repeated the same vows.

"I, Kane Augustus, take you, Adelina Cortez, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," he said and I pulled Adelina flush against me, smashing my lips against hers.

I pulled away, smiling. "I love you Mrs. Augustus," I told her adoringly.

"I love you too Mr. Augustus."

I kissed my wife once more then we made our way down the isle, smiling at everyone around us.

Adelina briefly talked to Dallas before making her way back to my side.

The limo waited outside for us, so I helped Adelina into it and climbed in after her.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"Home please. I need to change," Adelina said and I smiled. "Home it is."

She changed into a loose fitting dress and let her long hair flow down her back freely.

At almost six months pregnant, she looked as beautiful as ever. Her skin had a natural glow to it and her hair was even longer.

"You ready baby?" I asked, pecking her lips softly.

"I'm ready," she whispered, rubbing her stomach. I chuckled, understanding what she meant.

"Come on love. Let's get back to all our lovely guests. People should be showing up by now," I told her and she nodded.

"Okay baby. I don't want to stay long though," she told me and I nodded. "I already know."

Dallas stormed through the doors in aggravation and hurt. "What's wrong with her?" I asked and Adelina frowned.

"Blake showed up with his new girl. The one he left Dallas for. She's still hurt by it," she told me and I growled.

"I'll kill that fucker. Nobody hurts my baby sister," I grumbled.

"It'll be okay. She's young. She'll be okay," Adelina said with hope and I shrugged.

"I guess."

We arrived at the city hall and made our way inside, smiling and thanking people.

Adelina took a seat at the table and sighed. She was easily exhausted and I didn't want her over doing herself.

She was high risk for a premature delivery, so we've been being careful.

After a couple hours, we were getting ready to leave, but Sereia and Nicolas popped up.

"Congrats Kane. You're beyond lucky," he whispered and I smirked.

"Yes I am. Few more months and my daughter will be born. Thanks for showing up," I told him and he nodded.

"No problem."

I helped Adelina to her feet and we left the building, climbing back into the limo.

Once we were home, I helped undress her and we got into bed, me holding her close to me with an arm draped protectively over my babygirl.

Finally married. Only a couple more chapters. I'm so sad.