Chapter 23: Heart to Heart Talk Between Thor and Hulk

Later that night, Thor tried to rip the disk from his neck, but it was internally wired. Plus, it hurt like hell. He gave up as Hulk sat up on his bed, wearing  brown shorts and huge beads.

"Thor sad," Hulk said.

"Shut up," Thor snapped.

Hulk got up, walked to him, and remarked while shoving him to the ground, "Thor sad."

"I'm not sad, you idiot. I'm pissed off!" Thor remarked then explained as he kicked stuff, "Angry. I lost my father! I lost my hammer!"

"Whining and crying. Cry like baby," Hulk responded.

"You're not even listening!" Thor yelled, kicking a helmet at Hulk's feet.

"Don't kick stuff!" Hulk shouted as he threw some stuff at Thor.

"You're being a really bad friend!" Thor hollered.

"You bad friend!" Hulk responded.

"You know what we call you?" Thor asked.

"No," Hulk answered.

"We call you the stupid Avenger," Thor said.

"You're tiny Avenger!" Hulk remarked.

Hulk threw a shield near Thor, almost getting him. It stuck in the wall as Thor was shocked at how Hulk almost decapitated him right there.

"What, are you crazy?!" Thor yelled.

"Yes!" Hulk responded, grabbing a mace.

"You know what? Earth does hate you," Thor stated.

Hulk put the mace down and walked to his bed in a pout. He sat on the foot of the bed as Thor realized he took it too far with that last comment, so he approached Hulk.

"No," Hulk muttered.

"I'm sorry I said those things. You're not the stupid Avenger. Nobody calls you the stupid Avenger," Thor said, leaning against the foot of the bed.

"It's okay," Hulk responded.

"You just can't go around throwing shields at people. Could have killed me," Thor explained.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just get so angry all the time. Hulk always, always angry," Hulk remarked.

"I know. We're the same, you and I. We're just a couple of hot-headed fools," Thor replied.

"Yeah, same. Hulk like fire, Thor like water," Hulk compared.

"We're kind of both like fire," Thor said.

"But Hulk like real fire. Hulk like raging fire. Thor like smoldering fire," Hulk explained.

Thor chuckled then requested, "Hulk, I need you to do something for me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N At least they got that much settled.