Chapter 39: The Fight

Heimdall continued to lead the residents of Asgard toward the BiFrost. But that's when they saw Fendris, guarding it then charging at them.

"Go back! Go!" Heimdall commanded and they obeyed.

They stopped then to see Skurge with the zombie army on the other side. The residents readied themselves to battle the army. So Valkyrie, in her Valkyrie armor, and Jamie took turns blasting Fendris so they could get to the BiFrost.

Thor and Hela were still going at it, but it seemed that no matter what Thor did, Hela wasn't slowing down at all.

"To be honest, I expected more," she said then flipped him over.

Skurge stopped the army behind him as the residents waited for him to do something.

"Heimdall! The sword!" Skurge commanded, but he knew Heimdall wasn't going to give it up so easily.

Hela was then beating Thor and she had him by the throat against the wall.

"Here's the difference between us. I'm Odin's firstborn, the rightful heir, the savior of Asgard. And you're nothing," she stated.

She threw him across the room and after he hit the ground, he struggled to get up.

"So simple, even a blind man could see it," Hela stated, swung her sword at his face as he turned, took out his right eye, making his scream in pain, and she cringed, saying, "Now you remind me of Dad."

Valkyrie and Jamie kept firing at Fendris, but it didn't seem to be working.

"The stupid dog won't die!" Valkyrie told Bruce, who was piloting the ship.

Bruce thought about what he should do until he decided to become the Hulk, even if it meant he wouldn't return.

"Everything's gonna be all right now. I got this. You wanted to know who I am?" Bruce asked as he approached the women.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Valkyrie asked.

"You'll see!" Bruce yelled then jumped.

"Oh this is going to be good," Jamie smiled excitedly.

Fendris continued to run toward Heimdall and the others until Bruce landed hard on the bridge, not turning into the Hulk. Fendris sniffed and nudged him then charged at the crowd again.

"I'm still waiting for the good part," Valkyrie told Jamie.

Then before Fendris could attack, he was dragged back and thrown back. Valkyrie was shocked to see the Hulk there, realizing the truth.

"That's the good part," Jamie smirked.

Then she got in the pilot's seat and roughly landed the ship.

Hela was still beating Thor until she pinned him against the balcony to see what was happening on the bridge.

"You see? No one's going anywhere. I'll get that sword, even if I have to kill every single one of them to do it," she threatened in his ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh my gosh! This is too crazy!