Chapter 3: Something's Up in Asgard

The Asgardian women with Skurge heard something coming from the stand the sword was on.

"Heimdall?" Thor's voice sounded.

"Skurge? Is that important?" one of the women asked.

Skurge saw it and approached it, saying, "You girls are in for a treat."

He then activated the BiFrost.

At that moment, the fire creature was close to eating Thor until the BiFrost got him and he made it back to Asgard. Right behind him, the creature's head came in and its brains splashed all over Skurge and the two women. The women screamed and ran away.

"Girls!" Skurge called then told Thor with sarcasm, "Well, well, well. Look who decided to pop in. Thanks for scaring away my company and drenching my workplace in brains."

"Who are you?" Thor asked.

"Don't you remember? I'm Skurge.
We fought together on Vanaheim," Skurge announced.

"Right. Where is Heimdall?" Thor wondered.

"That traitor. No one knows. He's a fugitive of the throne," Skurge answered.

"Traitor?" Thor questioned.

"Yeah. You see, Odin charged Heimdall with negligence of duty but he disappeared before the trial. Hard to catch a guy who can see everything in the universe," Skurge explained.

"Sure," Thor responded, walking towards the exit.

"Hold on. I'm supposed to announce your arrival," Skurge said.

But he flew off, leaving Skurge to run after him.

Thor knew who was in charge of Asgard for the past couple of years and he was determined to get answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh snap! This is going to get crazy!