Chapter 11: Thor Taken Hostage

A few weeks later, Thor woke up in the space wreckage and looked around. He even had to dodge some debris until he got on top of one of the piles and saw the city before him.

Then a space ship landed in the wreckage and a lot aliens approached him.

"Are you a fighter? Or are you food?" the leader asked.

"I'm just passing through," Thor answered.

"It is food," the leader said then commanded Thor, "On your knees."

Thor tried to summon Mjölnir, but he remembered it was destroyed. So he pretended to surrender then fought them off a little. Then they caught him in an electric net and beat him until a ship landed near them and a woman named Valkyrie came out, drinking some alcohol.

"He's mine," she said, walking towards them.

Then she passed out into the wreckage. The aliens continued to beat Thor until Valkyrie got up.

"Wait!" she yelled, used a dead animal to keep her balanced until she made a hole in it, then said to the aliens, "Wait! He's mine. So if you want him, you go through me."

"But we've already got him," the leader pointed out.

"All right, then. I guess I go through you," Valkyrie remarked.

"More food," he told his companions.

Valkyrie punched her gloves to get them to work until they activated the large guns on the ship. She blasted each alien that held Thor captor until only one was left then turned the blasters off. The last one charged at her, but she punched him and threw him to the side before turning her attention back to Thor.

"Thank you," Thor thanked her.

Then she tossed a disk to Thor's neck then pressed a button on a remote, shocking him. He blacked out and she pulled him onto her ship.

When he woke up, he was in a glass cage under the main controls where Valkyrie was driving.

"Scrapper 142. I need clearance
and an audience with the boss.
I've got something special," she informed over her communicator.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?" Thor asked, she ignored him, then he demanded while punching the glass, "Answer me!"

She looked at him, not caring about his outburst.

"Hey! I am Thor, son of Odin. I need to get back to Asgard," he remarked.

"Many apologies, your majesty," she said then shocked him again.

Little did Thor know that Hela was putting Asgard through hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Holy crap, Valkyrie!