Chapter 29: Valkyrie Joins the Team

Then they were separated in the crowd and had to look through it.

"Banner! Banner!" Thor called out.

"Banner! Banner!" Jamie shouted.

"Thor! Jamie!" Bruce yelled.

Then he bumped into a buff alien, who was about to attack. Even Jamie and Thor getting in his way didn't stop him. Then the alien started spazzing out then passed out to reveal Valkyrie.

"Hi," Thor greeted.

"Sup?" Jamie did as well.

"Hi," Valkyrie said.

"I was gonna do that," he pointed out.

"Yeah, well, I did it first," Valkyrie responded.

"That's good," Thor responded, trying to block her view of Banner, then asked, "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving," Valkyrie said.

"I got sidetracked," Thor explained.

"What's with the..." she trailed off.

"It's my disguise," he answered.

"Not a very good disguise," Jamie commented.

"And we can see your face," Valkyrie added.

"Not when I do this, you can't," Thor demonstrated then asked, "Your hair looks nice. I like what you did with it. Change it? Washed it maybe?"

As he talked, Jamie got the disk and the remote from Thor without anyone noticing.

Valkyrie brought them all in her building where she lived in.

"What are those things on her eyes? Are those people that she's killed? She's so beautiful and strong and courageous," Bruce asked Thor and Jamie as he wiped the green powder off his face.

"Who is this guy?" Valkyrie asked.

"He's a friend," Thor answered.

"Who? Me? I'm Bruce," Bruce introduced.

"I feel like I know you," Valkyrie said.

"I feel like I know you, too," Bruce added.

"Look, I've spent years in a haze, trying to forget my past. Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink and forget, and to die one day," Valkyrie replied.

"I was thinking that you drink too much, and that probably was gonna kill you," Thor admitted.

"Same here," Jamie added.

"I don't plan to stop drinking. But I don't wanna forget. I can't turn away anymore, so if I'm gonna die, well, it may as well be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag," Valkyrie explained.

"Good," Thor and Jamie responded.

"Yeah," Bruce added.

"So, I'm saying that I wanna be on the team. Has it got a name?" Valkyrie wondered.

"Yeah, it's called...the Revengers," Thor answered uncertainly, making Jamie silently giggle.

"Revengers?" Valkyrie questioned.

"Because I'm getting revenge. You're getting revenge. Do you want revenge?" Thor said to Jamie.

"Hell yeah I want revenge. What about you, Bruce?" Jamie asked.

"I'm undecided," Bruce responded.

"Okay. Also, I've got a peace offering," Valkyrie said then told Jamie, "For the record, he deserved worse, but he speaks highly of you and you would probably kill me."

"Oh gosh," Jamie said, knowing what she meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Jamie is not going to be happy.