Chapter 41: Causing Ragnarok

Thor leapt into battle, his whole body releasing lightning. With each of the soldiers he fought, they were destroyed. Jamie and Valkyrie walked off the ship, which was releasing fireworks in the air, and joined the fight.

(A/N Jamie's added attire above.)

While the people were still getting on the ship, Skurge managed to sneak on.

Loki and Thor approached each other.

"You're late," Thor said.

"You're missing an eye," Loki stated the obvious.

Thor saw Jamie behind him and told her, "And you were right."

Loki turned around to see her. He walked toward her and she was a little nervous.

"Loki, I--" she started.

"Thank you," was all he said before kissing her.

She kissed back then they parted and looked into each other's eyes.

"You know it was my idea, right?" she asked, confused.

"Yes. And I love a girl full of mischief and tricks," he smirked, making her smile.

"This isn't over," Valkyrie reminded them.

They all looked to Hela, who was walking toward them, and lined up to keep her away from the ship.

"I think we should disband the Revengers," Thor replied.

"I agree," Jamie responded.

"Hit her with a lightning blast," Loki suggested.

"I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning. It did nothing," Thor told him as Hela got closer.

"We just need to hold her off until everyone's on board," Valkyrie said.

"It won't end there. The longer Hela's on Asgard, the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her here and now," Thor explained.

"So what do we do?" Valkyrie asked.

"I'm not doing 'Get Help,'" Loki said.

Jamie looked at him, confused.

"I'll explain later," he told her.

Thor looked back to the ship then toward Hela. He had an idea, but it was really insane.

"Asgard's not a place, it's a people," he said then explained, "Loki, this was never about stopping Ragnarok. This was about causing Ragnarok. Surtur's crown, the vault. It's the only way."

"Holy crap," Jamie responded.

"Bold move, brother. Even for me," Loki admitted, looked at Jamie, then said, "Don't get yourself killed."

"No promises," she smirked, making him chuckle then he ran to the Commodore.

"Shall we?" Thor asked the women.

"After you," Valkyrie responded while Jamie nodded.

They all attacked Hela with everything they had.

Loki took off for the castle.

"This is madness," he said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N This is crazy, but it's the only way.