Twenty Two - At the Dorm

Myungsoo's POV

We were already done with our dinner with Hyena, and Jungyeop Hyung. We've already arrived in the dorm, but I still feel like I am on Cloud Nine. I am really happy because I was able to spend the whole day with Hyena. Shopping with her is indeed fun. Dinner was quite interesting, too. Though I was not sitting next to her in the restaurant, the mere fact that I could stare at her made my heart really beat faster.

Jungyeop Hyung told us that she'll be staying with us for a month in the dorm. Well, I better clean the room that she will be using now. Actually, we have four rooms in the dorm. Woohyun Hyung and Sungkyu Hyung share one room. It is actually the largest room here. Then, Hoya Hyung, Sungyeol, and Sungjong are in another room, while Dongwoo Hyung and I both have a room to ourselves. Well, we won the game fair, and square, so I guess we are both lucky to have our own rooms.

Anyway, I guess I have to share a room with Dongwoo Hyung for a month. Hyena could use my room because it is better compared to Dongwoo Hyung's room. I bet we need the whole day to organize Dongwoo Hyung's things.

Well, I better discuss it with them first.

I hurriedly got out of my room and looked for all of them. Luckily, they were all in the living room watching TV. "Hyung!" I called Sungkyu hyung. As expected, four of my hyungs looked at me. Well, I didn't mention any name that's why.

"What is it, Myungie?" Sungkyu Hyung was the first one who asked.

"Aisshhh. Don't call me that, Hyung." I said as I took my seat next to Sungyeol.

"I will call you whatever name I want to because I am your beloved hyung, and besides I really like that name," he said as he pouted his lips.

"Hajima! Stop that!" Woohyun Hyung told him as he and Hoya Hyung threw pillows at him.

"Yah!" he said as he told them to stop. "Seriously, what is it Myung?" he asked me in a serious tone.

"Well, Jungyeop Hyung said that Hyena will be with us here in the dorm, right? I was just wondering what room she is going to be staying in?" I asked them.

"Well, technically there are four rooms here," he said as he drew it on a piece of paper. "Well, Woohyun, and I share one room. Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong are in another room. Then that leaves you and Dongwoo who happens to have a room both to themselves. If you think about it, one of you should give his room up for a month or so." he said.

"Well, it's okay for me to share rooms. Myungsoo and I were roommates back then anyway." Dongwoo Hyung said.

Whew! I am glad that Dongwoo hyung said that.

At least I don't need to convince him.

"That's nice! That is If that's okay with him. Myungsoo?" Dongwoo Hyung looked at me.

I smiled at them and showed them my dimples. "Well, I am happy to give up my room for a month."

"Okay, then that's settled. Myungsoo will move to Dongwoo's room starting tonight." Sungkyu Hyung said. "Will you need help to fix your room, Myungie?"

"I think I just need help in arranging some things in my room. As you all know that it is always clean, so I don't need to clean it again. I just have to move some of my clothes, and other stuff into Dongwoo Hyung's room." he answered.

"I'll help, Hyung!" Sungjong raised his hand.

"Myung?!" Sungyeol called me.

"Yes, Sungyeol-lie?" I looked at him.