Thirty Seven - Sweet Nothings

Hyena's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I was a bit startled because I have no idea where I am right now. The last thing that I could remember is that I was inside the van with INFINITE on my way home.

Last night, we had dinner with SHINee sunbaenims, Ailee Noona, and Amber Noona. I really had fun with all of them. They made me feel comfortable hanging out with them though it was just the first time that we met each other. I was really thankful because Taemin Oppa, Key Oppa, and Minho Oppa made my life easier, and more comfortable last night. I just got a bit surprised when Minho Oppa asked for my number. Though I was a bit shy, I eventually gave it to him because he kept on bugging me about it.

Anyway, dinner was really wonderful. It's just that some people choose to end such a beautiful night badly. I was not really expecting that to happen. They were the last people that I thought would really piss me off. All of them, except for Sungkyu Oppa, and Dongwoo Oppa were acting strangely. Woohyun Oppa and Sungjong Oppa even said that I was so energetic while talking to Minho Oppa. Then, Myungsoo Oppa, Hoya Oppa, and Sungyeol Oppa were too quiet, and they were not even talking to me. I really hate them for being so childish. I was really disappointed, and just thinking about what they did bring tears to my eyes.

Aishhh! I don't want to think about it. They are just making me angry again. If they don't want to talk to me, then that's fine! I don't care anymore! I won't talk to them!

I dried my eyes using my hands.

Anyway, where am I?

I noticed that I am inside a room. Whose room is it? I don't know!

I looked around to see if I could find some clues.

Well, the room looks a bit familiar.

I got up from the bed, and I tried to look around. Then, something caught my eye.

A cute little bear.

Wait! That bear looks quite familiar

I went near the table to get a closer look at it. I took it and inspected it.

I got it! This is the stuffed bear that I sent Woohyun Oppa two years ago.

How can I be sure? That's because of the initials embroidered on the bear's left ear. It was not that recognizable at first glance, but if you will look at it closely you will see the initials W ♡ H.

It means - Woohyun ♡ Hyena.

What is it doing here?

My eyes went wide when I saw what was beneath the bear. I saw the letters that I gave one of their managers during one of INFINITE's fan meetings in Seoul.

I could still remember that day clearly. I was supposed to go to their fan meeting, but anxiety got the best of me, so I decided not to push through with it. I was too anxious and too shy to meet them, so what I did is that I just asked their manager, if I am not mistaken I think it was Geonam Oppa, to give them the gifts, and the fan letters that I brought that day.