Twenty Four - The Audition (Part 1)

Woohyun's POV

I woke up earlier than usual today. I looked at the clock on my side table, and I noticed that it was just 02:30 in the morning. I looked at the other side of the room to see if Sungkyu Hyung is already awake. Well, he is still sleeping for I noticed that he is snoring lightly. He must have been quite tired, for him to snore like that. Among all of us, he is the only one who doesn't have any weird sleeping habits.

As you all know, we all have different sleeping habits. Myungsoo and Dongwoo are quite deep sleepers. They sleep like a log. There was even a time when Sungyeol drew something on their faces, and they didn't even flinch a bit. They only found out about what he did when we burst out laughing because of the drawing on their faces. Though I must admit that there's an easy way that you can easily wake them up. You just need to know the trick. Sungkyu Hyung and I always do them whenever we have to wake them very early for a schedule. Well, for Dongwoo, all you have to do is whisper something in his ears, and he will surely wake up right away. As for Myungsoo, all you have to do is play with his hair. Actually, I sometimes find it weird because every time people play with my hair, I always fall asleep. That's for me as well as for Dongwoo, but for Myung, it was always the other way around.

How about the others?

Sungyeol is the exact opposite of Myungsoo and Dongwoo. He is really a very light sleeper. He could easily wake up with even the slightest movement in the room. According to his mom, he has been always like this ever since he was a child, so we are always careful not to move around too much whenever he is sleeping. As for the rest of us, Sungkyu Hyung, Sungjong, Hoya, and me, I guess we're just okay, or normal. We snore when we're tired, or we can also be very quiet as a mouse. We also sleep talk. Sungjong always does that whenever he is tired. As you know, our sleeping habits often change if we are really stressed, or if we haven't had enough sleep because of our crazy schedule.

Anyway, enough talking about our sleeping habits. I look at hyung and immediately went to his side to adjust his head on the pillows. I don't want him to have some muscle cramps when he wakes up. After doing that, I went to my side of the room to fix my bed. Then, I decided to go to the bathroom to start my daily routine. I really wanted to do something for them. I am not in charge of the kitchen today, Well, it is Hoya's turn now, but I feel like I really wanted to make a big breakfast for everyone. Four of our members will have a photoshoot this morning, so they need all the energy that they could get, and besides, I like cooking for them.

When I was done, I looked in the mirror to check on my appearance. Well, I know that I'm just going to cook, but I have to make sure that I still look good, right?! Hahaha! After that, I head to the kitchen to check what is available inside the fridge. I was just halfway towards the middle of the living room when I heard the door open.

Who on Earth could that be?

I checked my watch, and I saw that it was just almost 03:00 in the morning.

I sat on the sofa and made sure to hide where they couldn't see me. I immediately grab the nearest thing that I could have, so that I could easily throw it to whoever the intruders are. I waited quietly, and patiently. I was curious about who just came in. I hope whoever he or she is, they won't harm any of us. Then after a few minutes, I heard some voices. I was a bit startled because I heard a woman's voice.

"Oppa, are you sure it's okay for me to be here at this time?" she said.

"What were you saying? You are always welcome here, and besides you will be staying here with us, right? You should go ahead to the living room. I will just meet you there. I forgot something in the car." I heard the man say.