Thirty Nine - Breakfast and Letters (Part 2)

Sungjong's POV

Right after eating, I volunteered to wash all the dishes. Myungsoo Hyung wanted to help me, and so as Sungyeol Hyung, but I told them to just rest for I know all my hyungs were really tired these days. We had been really busy lately. We just finished with our comeback, but aside from that we also had our individual activities that added to all the stress and fatigue that we all felt during our promotions.

As you all know, Sungkyu Hyung had been filming some episodes for Weekly Idol. If I am not mistaken, he is going to be filming the last episode today. He was a guest MC because Hyungdon Hyung was on temporary leave because of health reasons. He personally asked Sungkyu Hyung's help for that, and hyung was so happy that he could help him. Then, I think Woohyun Hyung was the busiest among the 7 of us. Aside from our group promotions, he was also has been very busy promoting a collaboration album with Key Hyung. I am just happy that many people love their duo, ToHeart

Well

Well. I do adore both of them as well. They are really good friends, and it clearly showed in all their performances that they enjoy being together. Don't get me wrong, Jungyeop Hyung made sure that before our promotions, ToHeart's promotions are already finished, but unfortunately, there were still some activities that they needed to finish, so he had to juggle both promotions. Aside from that, he also had to film a web drama. Poor, hyung! He barely had time to sleep lately. I think he just has around 2 - 3 hours a day, and I think he had a nosebleed the other night. Actually, he didn't tell anyone about it, not even Sungkyu Hyung. I accidentally saw some traces of blood on his pillow when I woke him up to eat breakfast. I understand why he didn't tell anyone because for sure Sungkyu Hyung will scold him and will tell, no demand should be the right word, our manager to let him have a day of rest. I know that a lot of people call us the "Tom and Jerry of INFINITE", but you know how much I love that crazy hyung.

 I know that a lot of people call us the "Tom and Jerry of INFINITE", but you know how much I love that crazy hyung