Twenty Seven - It's Payback Time

Hyena's POV

Wahhh! Chincha!! My head really hurts!

Chakaman! Where am I?

The last thing I remembered is that me and INFINITE were in the airport because Uncle Jungyeop is scheduled to go to Japan for his business trip. But where am I right now? Honestly, I can't remember what happened to me.

Right now, I know I am somewhere, and for obvious reasons, I know that I am not at the airport. I gently opened my eyes and tried to adjust to the blinding light. I looked at my surroundings.

Where am I?

I think I am in the hospital room because everything is white, and the smell is quite familiar, which I don't really like.

What happened to me? Where are the others? Where are my Oppa-ddeuls? What am I doing here? Will someone explain it to me?

I have to find out the answers ASAP, or else I think I will go crazy.

I was about to get up, but something is preventing me from doing that. I could feel something heavy located at the lower half of the bed. I immediately looked on my left side, and I noticed that someone was sleeping there.

Nugu?

Mola. I don't know!

Who is this? 

Ahhhh!

I want to shout!

I couldn't see his face. I am starting to feel scared now. I tried to get up slowly because I don't want that person to be awakened, but before I could do that, I heard someone say my name.

"Hyena!" he said. I looked at where the voice is coming from, and I immediately saw Myungsoo Oppa looking at me. "Are you okay? How do you feel?"

I was supposed to answer him when I saw the person who was sleeping on my bed suddenly get up.

Oh! It is Sungyeol Oppa.

Wah! Kyeopta!

Did I just say that?!

Well, he really looked so cute with his disheveled hair. He was looking at me, and when he noticed that I was also staring at him, he immediately shouted. "Hyena!" he rushed towards me and suddenly hugged me really tight. "I was so worried about you. Are you okay now? Don't do that again. I was so scared."

I was a bit startled by what he did. I want to tell him that he was hugging me too tight, and I was already having a difficult time breathing. I was still in his arms when I heard the door open, and I saw Dongwoo Oppa, together with Hoya Oppa and Sungjong Oppa enter the room.

Thank God! They're here.

I thought I was about to pass out.

They were looking at me, and it seems that they were running a while ago because I can see them struggling to breathe. They probably heard Sungyeol Oppa shouting a while ago, so they hurriedly went inside my room.

"Yah! Sungyeol-ah! Let go of her this instant! Can't you see that she's already struggling?" Dongwoo Oppa said as he playfully pushed Sungyeol Oppa away from me.

"Hyung!" He said as he pouted his lips.

I laughed at what he did. He is really cute.

"Hyena! Is everything okay?" I heard Dongwoo Oppa say.

"Do you still feel dizzy?" It was Hoya Oppa who asked.

"Are you okay now?" Sungjong Oppa softly asked me. I noticed that his face is quite pale, and his eyes were a bit swollen, too.