Forty Two - I Will Forever Be Your Knight!

Hyena's POV

Our meeting with Uncle Jungyeop last night was really tiring. Like what he told me, Woobin Oppa gave me my schedule. Woah! I have a lot of things lined up! I was a bit exhausted mentally because just looking at these things, it gives me a major headache already. I mean I have to do things such as photoshoots, MV shooting, radio promotions, music show guestings, and many more. They are even planning a fan meeting for me if the sales go well. Wahhh! I am in for some sleepless nights for sure. Well, I am okay with all of these things. I chose this path, so I have to love it. I guess I just need to get used to it. Anyway, I guess I have to prepare for them all. I don't want to disappoint Uncle, so I will do my best in all of them.

Fighting, Hyena!

Today, I woke up early because I am scheduled to have another photoshoot. Sooyoung Unnie strictly told Woobin Oppa to let me rest so that I won't have any dark circles under my eyes.  Well, I wasn't able to sleep well because of too much excitement, and luckily, I didn't have eyebags, or else Woobin Oppa and I will have to face the wrath of Unnie.

Upon waking up, I fixed my bed and went immediately to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After that, I picked up the outfit that Unnie prepared last night. It was simple, and I love it so much. It is PINK, Sungyeol Oppa's favorite color.

I decided not to bother with make-up, and go barefaced today

I decided not to bother with make-up, and go barefaced today. I am more comfortable not wearing make-up, so I am happy with it. They said that I am a natural beauty, so make-up is sometimes unnecessary, but as an idol, I have to be used to it all the time. I looked at my reflection again in the mirror, and once I was satisfied with how I looked, I instantly went out of my walk-in closet. I hurriedly took my backpack, which is already in the living room, and I put my mobile phone, my journal, and some other things that I would be needing for today's photoshoot. I was about to call Woobin Oppa when I got startled because the door suddenly opened.

"Baby!" Woobin Oppa shouted. "I am glad that you're all prepared now. We need to go because the location shoot is a bit far. It will take us about an hour or so to get there."

I nodded at him and went out of my room as he closed my dorm's door. Then after that, I followed him to the building's underground parking lot, to the van. I heard my phone beeped, and as soon as I got settled inside, I took out my phone to see who sent me a message. I couldn't help but smile once I saw that it was Howon Oppa who texted.

Good morning, my Princess!

I hope that you had a great sleep. Well, I just sent you a message to inform you that we can have our practice later in the afternoon. I know that you would be very busy this morning. Just text me once you're done with your photoshoot, and so is your recording with Woohyun Hyung. Don't worry about Oppa because I do understand how crazy your schedule is. Don't forget to eat, okay?! Or else Oppa will be very angry at you! LOL! ^_^