Thirty Two - A Day in Nami Island

Myungsoo's POV

Yesterday's trip was really fun. We spent the whole day all by ourselves without our managers. We went to an amusement park, and everybody seems to be very happy about it. Aside from the fact that we were able to spend the whole day with Hyena, we also had a chance to bond with each other. It's been a long time since we did something like that. I think we deserve some time together for our comeback is coming very soon, and we will be working non-stop again.

Today, we are starting to be busy again. We have our individual schedules. Well, except for me. Why? I'll tell you more about it later.

Sungkyu hyung woke up quite early today despite all of us coming home late last night. He had to do that because aside from the fact that he has a recording today, he was also in charge of making breakfast this morning. He was a bit grumpy about it because according to him, he was not in the mood to do anything. He said he was still traumatized by what we did to him yesterday.

Poor, Grandpa Gyu!

Luckily, Woohyun Hyung and Dongwoo Hyung were there to help him. We are so thankful to them because at least breakfast was edible this morning. LOL!

After eating, everyone went back to their respective rooms to prepare, and do what they have to do. Today is indeed a very busy one.

Sungkyu hyung is going to be filming for Weekly Idol today because Doni Hyung personally asked him to help Defconn Hyung to be a guest MC in their show. He was actually excited about it because I heard from Hyoan hyung that APink is guesting on the show.

Does he like APink?

Or does he like someone in APink?

I am not really sure about that.

Well, are you aware of PINKFINITE?

APink + INFINITE = PINKFINITE!

Pink Pandas and INSPIRITS have been shipping some of us with their group for a long time already.

Sungkyu + Eunji = EunKyu

(I think this one started when Sungkyu Hyung and Hoya Hyung were guests in Running Man.)

)