No pressure

Trigger warning!

Monika POV

The next day Monika arrived early to see what drama would happen. And as The other girls arrived to their daily routine, Monika observed.

"Yes, look at her staring at Yuri, she seems to have a serious crush, although Yuri really seems really oblivious about Natsuki blushing madly when she started to talk" Monika thought "Well I guess she did notice Natsuki try to cover the blush, but didn't notice the actual blush!" Monika thoughts rushed through her head, changing her theories before. "Actually its mostly Natsuki cannot accept the she likes Yuri, and Yuri is oblivious about it!" Monika rested her head on her hand as she began to try to predict what will happen in the future.

"Okay, let's see for some time Natsuki will ignore her feelings for a couple days then she will snap, and try to talk and will try to hang out with her as much as she can! Feeling all the pressure that Natsuki is putting in Yuri to hang out with her she begins to cut and slice.Of course, Natsuki not knowing will continue to put pressure on her until Yuri flat out kills herself!" Monika thought, and was truly content with the prediction she made. She nodded to herself, as she looked around the room. Yuri was sitting alone reading a book and Sayori and Natsuki were talking about boys ( which was quite ironic).

"Okay club!" Monika said, in a quite important manner "let's share the poems we wrote last night, I know you all did well!"

I'll pick Sayori to be my sharing partner, forcing them together! Monika thought as she grabbed Sayori hand to share their poems.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri POV

I stood up as Monika told us to share their poems, I carefully took out a poem from my English binder. "Monika would be the ideal partner for this exercise" I thought as I took out my poem.

"Moni-" I began to say as I looked up. But instead I saw that Monika had already picked Sayori to be her partner, "oh." I said as I looked down and noticed Natsuki shoving her poem torwards me, and looking away so I couldn't see her entire ace. "Ah, h-hello N-Natsuki-"

"JUST READ MY POEM" Natsuki almost yelled, and shoved her poem closer to me. I jumped at the unexpected noise, and gave into Natsuki's fire, and took her poem, and handed mine back to Natsuki.

Yuri's poem

Ghost under the light

The tendrils of my hair illuminate beneath the amber glow.

Bathing.

It must be this one.

The last remaining streetlight to have withstood the test of time.

the last yet to be replaced by the sickening blue-green hue of the future.

I bathe. Calm; breathing air of the present but living in the past.

The light flickers.

I flicker back.

Natsuki's poem

Monkeys can climb

Crickets can leap

Horses can race

Owls can seek

Cheetahs can run

Eagles can fly