Broken apart

Yuri POV

It was around ten o' clock at night when I started receiving texts from Natsuki. I groaned, as I sat up to comfort my ringing phone. I opened up the messages app, to find ninety eight texts. "What in the world?" I thought out loud as I opened them up. most of them were photos on our group chat. Apparently Natsuki was incredibly drunk, and Sayori was having a hard time keeping up.

Lilmonix3: You lost her again!?

Saybae: I really regret bringing her...

Lilmonix3: your fault!

Saybae: I'm going to look for her now!

Lilmonix3: okay, good luck.

I sat up, clicking on Natsuki and I's private chat.

Yuri: Natsuki?

Natcat: My Yuri!!!!!

Yuri: Return yourself back to Sayori, she's worried!

Natcat: aw its so fun in the bathroom!

I quickly returned back to the main chat, where Sayori was freaking out.

Saybae: I CANT FIND HERRRRR

Lilmonix: Ha

Yuri: she's in the bathroom

A moment passed, then Sayori texted.

Saybae: HOW?! Are you telepathic!!!!! Wuuuttttt??

Yuri: I texted her.

Saybae: oh.

I shut off my phone and placed my head back down on the soft pillow. "I wonder where they are?" I thought to myself. I let my eyes flutter shut.

...

...

I wake up to a bright morning and six hundred and eighty two text messages. I unlock my phone and click on the messeges app, most of the texts were coming from Natsuki. I scroll down, noticing how the texts got from happy to disappointed. The last three caught my eye the most.

Natcat: Yoou ugly fat h**!

Natcat: how dare you not text your gf back

Natcat: I'm breaking up with you.

"What?!" I said out loud, not believing my eyes. I texted her, hoping she would answer. Nothing. What the heck! My anxiety started to kick in, my palms got sweaty in an instant, and my eyes started to water. "Why!?" This cant be true. It was so unexpected and happened so fast. I wasn't even awake when Natsuki was texting me.

_________________________________________________________________________

Nobody's POV (but we are still with Yuri)

Was she truly serious about this? Yesterday they seemed just fine, but now she called her mean names and broke up with her. Now tears were falling down Yuri's cheeks, Natsuki wouldn't joke about this type of thing. It hit her like a train. Natsuki didn't love her at all. It was quite obvious, the way she talked to Yuri before they dated, the was she crossed her arms and looked away when they first met. That wasn't love, it was pure hatred! She probably thought Yuri was even more of a freak when she showed Natsuki her scars and her knife collection.

It all fit together now. The incorrect reality Yuri built for herself was complete. The pressure was too much for Yuri to handle, she ran to the bathroom and unwrapped the bandages on her wrists and made some fresh new cuts. Her tongue practically lolling out her mouth as she moaned loudly, not caring if Libitina would hear. She continued to make cuts, not even considering stopping anytime soon. She sucked air in though gritted teeth, licking her lips.