My sister

Yuri POV

After a while, I pulled away, realizing our location, the time, and the position. I stepped back a few steps and looked away, playing with my hair. "Hopefully she forgot about the cuts..." I thought as I heard Natsuki stutter out some words.

"W-We should probably get back to the festival" Natsuki said, her face red. "They are probably wondering where we are." But as soon as we Natsuki said that, we saw Monika and Sayori running towards us.

"Who confessed first!" Monika yelled as she ran over to where we were, Sayori following close behind.

"Please be you, Yuri!" Sayori cheered.

"W-WHAT?" Natsuki yelled, clearly angry.

"Just tell us first!" Monika said.

"Yuri!" Sayori said, surprising me. "Did you confess first?"

"N-N-No," I said uncomfortably, playing with my hair.

"Dang it!" Sayori said, pulling a five dollar bill and handing it to Monika. Monika grinning as she took the bill and and stuffed it into her pocket.

"What are you guys doing!" Natsuki yelled.

"Well ever since you started acting weird around Yuri. We knew you were in love! So we have been carefully monitoring your relationship. And we placed plenty of bets!" Monika said, poking Sayori.

"Oh Yuri!" Satori said, "you made me loose five bucks!"

"I'm sorry," I whispered. I then remembered have Sayori had approached me and described how Natsuki blushed. "Did she know at that point in time?" I thought as I tried to comprehend the situation.

"You knew the entire time?" Natsuki said, shaking Sayori in frustration.

"We will deal with this later." Monika said at last. "We have a festival to deal with."

"T-That's true..." I said as I started walking towards the school, trying to get away from the awkward conversation. I felt a hand slip into mine, and I turn around to see it was Natsuki. I blushed as I squeezed her hand tighter.

Time skip to after the festival

I sat down at a bench in the front of the school. I didn't like all the attention, I didn't like how people sometimes laughed and scoffed at the idea. "I just want to leave this place." I thought as I searched my backpack for a good book. "I don't belong here..."

"Yuri!" Natsuki said as she ran over to me. "Are you okay?

"A-Ah, I'm sorry!" I said sitting up and arching my back, "I'm just tired."

"Tired? Well I guess so... but guess what we don't have for a week!"

"Huh? What?"

"School!" Natsuki danced around the bench.

"W-What?"

"Remember! The festival marks the beginning of spring break!" Natsuki continued to dance around me. "And on top of that! My dad is going to be gone!"

"T-That's g-great Natsuki!" I said, suddenly feeling a little bit mor energetic. "Do you want to spend the night at my h-house?" I suggested.

"Yes!" Natsuki said, "I need to get my stuff from my house first okay!"

"Sure... I'll see you then." I said as I gathered my stuff and began to walk back to my house. After walking for what seemed to be eternity, I arrived. "Libitina, I'm home!"

"Sis!" She bowed before me. "What do you need?"

"J-Just because the o-organization ranks me h-higher, doesn't mean y-you have t-to bow!" I said, embarrassed. "A-Anyways... I'm having a friend stay over, last time you did a great job, but she'll be staying here longer.