She's missing

Yuri POV

I went to school earlier than I usually did. I had to redress my wounds that Natsuki wrapped. "She would throw a bit fit if I didn't..." I thought, blushing at the thought of cute mad Natsuki. "Aww."

I walked to the front of the school, carefully opening the gate and walking through the locker rooms.

"YURI!" A shout echoed through the hall. Then I heard the sound of footsteps running. I turned around to see Natsuki had hurled herself at me. I reached out my arms to catch her, as she jumped onto my shoulders. "How's my pastor of sweet lavender!" She said, smiling. I just blushed and put her down, not knowing how to react to such a nickname.

"U-Uh." Was all I could say before hearing Sayori's voice.

"Hello Natsuki and Yuri!" She smiled at us, putting her elbow on Natsuki's shoulder. "What did y'all do over the break?"

"I went to a carnival with Yuri," Natsuki said happily. I smiled as all the memories of the rides filled my mind. "What did you do?"

"Just hanging out with Monika!" Sayori said, blushing happily, letting go of Natsuki's shoulder.

"Oh yeah!" Natsuki said suddenly, "did you confess?"

"Y-Yeah..." Sayori said twiddling her fingers, smiling shyly.

"W-What?" That statement caught me off guard, "Confess?"

"Yeah!" Natsuki put her hand on my hip, causing me to blush. "Sayori told me she was in love with Monika!"

"Eheh, your embarrassing me!" Sayori said, still twiddling her fingers. Suddenly Monika put her hands on my shoulders, causing me to jump.

"Ah!" I almost screamed. "M-Monika, don't do that!"

"Yeah, I wouldn't recommend doing that,"Natsuki said, extending her arm from my waist to my upper back. "Last time, she slapped me hard."

"Y-Yeah, I'm sorry about t-that..." I blushed, truly embarrassed. "I-I really am."

"Ha! You slapped Natsuki!" Monika laughed and Sayori joined in too.

We discussed a our spring breaks more in depth then separated to our first period classrooms. "Its feels good back to be back with my squad" I thought almost giggling out loud at how embarrassed Sayori looked when Monika kissed her. "It feels even better to be with Natsuki."

Math was my first period, and I felt glad that I had done all my math homework, and I felt worried for Natsuki's grade when I saw how strict the teacher was.

___________________________________________________________________________

Natsuki POV

Soon enough it was break and lunch. I couldn't find Yuri anywhere.

"Yuriiii!" I called out across campus, walking throughout the various sitting areas she was usually found at, and in the locker rooms. Out of the corner of my eye I caught Sayori and dashed towards her. "Sayoriii!" I called out, interrupting her eating of particularly good looking corn dogs. "Have you seen Yuri?"

"Mmm no." She said, dipping her corn dog in ketchup, then stuffing it in her mouth. "Last time I saw her was heading to her locker."

"Ugh, I checked there already!" I said, getting even more frustrated. "Have you seen Monika?"

"Yeah, she was talking with our old fifth and sixth grade teacher." Sayori smiled in between bites, "that's awfully nice of her!"

"Yeah, but were is that purple coconut?"

"Do you mean Yuri? Man, you have some weird nicknames for her!" Sayori giggled with her mouth full. Looking at the food, my mouth was already watering, but I decided to keep it to myself.

"Well Yuri gets boring at times..."

"I know! How about Iruy!"

"What the heck is that?" I asked, sorta wanting to escape back into my conquest to find Yuri.

"Its Yuri, but backwards!" She said, smiling happily. "Here, let me get you some corn dogs! You look hungry enough!"

"No, you don't have too."

"I insist!" She jumped up and joined the empty line, and came back with a tray of steaming corn dogs with curly fries on the side. As soon as my eyes laid on the food I almost forgot about Yuri. I sat down and began digging into my meal. "She's probably talking to a teacher." Sayori suggested as I ate my food contently.

"Yeah!" I said, stuffing my mouth with more curly fries, "why didn't I think of that!" I continued to eat and eat, letting my troubles slip away.

...

It was the last period of the day, next was the literature club. Science felt like it lasted forever!

"The mitochondria is the power house of the what?" The teacher said in her same monotone voice.

"The cell" the class said back, not a hint of emotion or attention. I doodled a picture of kittens playing around, and drew the cover of Yuri's favorite book. The Portrait of Markov.

"Good good." The teacher said before returning to lecturing.

Rinnnngggggggggggggggggg

I shot up out of my seat and bolted down the hall. I walked over to my locker only to be joined by Sayori. "Heyo!" She said cheerfully, swinging her backpack onto her back.

"Hello Sayori!" I said back trying to sound just as cheerful, "wait for me."

"Okay," Sayori said as she waited for me to pack up all my stuff. Once I was finished we walked down the hall quite quickly. "Gosh Natsuki why so fast!"

"Sorry, just got to check if Yuri is there." I said walking even quicker, almost running. I heard Sayori also break out into a run, panting as the weight of her backpack to toll.

I opened the door to find only Monika there writing a poem on a bright blue piece of paper. "Oh hello y'all, your here early..." she looked at Sayori and waved.

"Is Yuri here?"

"No. I haven't seen her since break time. Why? Is something wrong?" She now stood up, a look of worry on her face.

"Girls Girls!" Sayori spoke up, "its like five minutes before the club even starts!"

There was a long pause, the atmosphere in the room slowly beginning to calm down.

"Yeah, your right." I said, letting go of my breath. "We will just wait." We all sat down at the desks in the front of the classroom. The minutes passed by painfully. After what felt like eternity the door creaked open, everyone turned to look. 

______________________________________________________________________

Omg thank you all for the 300+ reads! Luv y'all!