Lets go

Yuri POV

I took off my coat that I alway wear as my school uniform, ant unbuttoned the top of my blouse, it was terribly hot outside and walking home seemed like torture. I carefully took the knife out of my shoe again, and began to cut around the other arm. This made everything feel so much better. I moaned and grunted as every ounce of pain came to me. The deep cut I had made earlier and had put a bandage on had finally stopped bleeding. "What if Natsuki, Sayori, or Monika find out I do this... my friendship could be ruined" I thought "But, I just can't stop, it relieves all the stress that builds up to m-" DING DONG!

"That's Natsuki" I yelped, quickly bandaging the wound, and rolling down my sleeve then running to the front door, forgetting to put on my jacket or completely buttoning my blouse. I opened the door, to find Natsuki with a pile of things in her arms. "Oh," I said, "let me help you with that!" I grabbed a pile of baking supplies off her right arm and a little bit of drawing supplies from her right.

"Thanks" Natsuki sighed as she shifted the weight of the remaining supplies to be more comfortable. She looked up at me,"Ah! Yuri! B-Button your freaking shirt!" She yelled as she looked away.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" I said, blushing and frantically buttoning by shirt, "I guess I just f-forgot to b-button it." I didn't even finish my sentence as Natsuki barged into my house, passing me into my living room.

"Ill just forget it! Okay" Natsuki said with her back facing me "let's just get started on the cooking okay!" She walked over to where my kitchen was and looked around, then finally turning to face me, okay! LETS START!"

Time skip because why the heck not!

"That should do it!" Natsuki said, obviously proud of the cupcakes she made "we will just leave them in the oven overnight!" "Oh, she has some dough on her cheek..." I thought as she turned to face me with a giant smile on her face.

"Natsuki, you have some dough on your cheek" I pointed out.

"I do? Where"

"Your left."

"Did I get it?"

"No"

"How about now?"

No, higher"

How about now!?"

"Now y-you smudged it all over..." I said, containing a soft giggle emerging from my throat, "your cheek has dough all over-"

"Okay fine," Natsuki said, cutting me off, "could you just rub it off!!"

"Eh what?" I was truly surprised, "she could just wash her face in the sink or get a paper towel if she wanted to" I thought. But Natsuki put her face closer to me, obviously blushing, probably out of pure embarrassment.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Natsuki POV

"Just touch my face! Don't hesitate and make me even more embarrassed" I thought to myself as I waited for Yuri to wipe the dough on my cheek that I had apparently smudged all over my left cheek. "What's taking her so lo-" There it was. Her soft fingers gently wrapped around my cheek, her thumb slowly rubbing the dough off. Her palm gently touching the edge of my lips.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG" I screamed in my mind as I allowed her to wipe the dough of my face.

"T-There." She said as her hand left my face, but the remnants of her touch lingered on. "Are you okay?" She said as I jolted back to reality.

"I'm sorry" I said, smiling, hoping that she wouldn't notice my blush, "Uh, so anyways!" I said, desperately trying to change the subject, "do you have anything to do that's fun around here?" I asked, wondering what stuff she does that is interesting.

"Well, I have a Netflix account that I never use..." Yuri finally said after contemplating for a little bit.

"All right!" I said, "maybe I could show you some really cool animes that I think you may possibly like!"

"Okay" Yuri said softly as she walked over to her couch and Tv, and turned it on. "Just wait on the couch, the Tv takes a little while to turn on.

"Sure," I said, plopping myself down onto the couch. "ooooOOoo this couch is really soft" I thought as I found a comfortable position.

"I think I got it" I heard Yuri say as she entered the Netflix home page, and handing me the remote. "H-Here, choose the s-show or m-movie."

"Okay! So I'm going to show you a cool anime called Blue Exorcist!" I said, knowing that title would surely catch her attention.

"Sounds interesting" she said as she sat down next to me, then pulled a lever which extended the couch to be a bed (don't ask how, it's magic!).

"Woah," I said as it folded out, I clicked play, then the theme song came on. I sat down and sat there for a few moments. "Its so freaking cold here! I thought as I tried to make myself comfortable.

"Natsuki?" Yuri finally said, noticing something was wrong.

"I'm sorry I'm just a bit cold" I said, shivering.

"Here let m-me get you a blanket" Yuri said as she left, only to return a few seconds later with a purple blanket.

"Thanks" I said as she handed me the blanket, then the anime started. As the first few minutes passed I couldn't helped but stare at her face, it was so perfect. Her eyes were moving constantly, meticulously tracking down every character on the screen, while reading the subtitles. Her lips slightly parted as she relaxed her entire face. "Oh god, I love her so much" 

Time skip! because save me from the time skip demon looming over my head!

It was episode five and Yuri was already sleeping, her chest gently moving up and down. Her eyes closed gently, and her mouth still slightly open. I was also still cold, and in desperate need of warmth. It was not until I shifted around and accidentally touched Yuri's arm where I knew I was going to get that warmth. Without her knowledge I slipped onto her lap, and put the blanket over the both of us. I rested my head on her collarbone and huddled my knees close.

"Natsuki?" A soft whisper. I looked up and saw Yuri's tired light purple eyes looking down on me.

"Ah, I sorry! I just was so cold and you were just so warm, so-so i..." i trailed off.

"Here," Yuri said, laying down and spooning me, then she started wrapping her long arms around my waist.

"Ah!" I gasped, blushing out of my mind and my heart racing faster and faster. "I can't handle this! Although it feels really nice, Yuri was probably so tired she didn't question it. She is just the cutest thing I have ever known" I thought to myself.

"Goodnight Yuri"

"(Yawn) Good night Natsuki.

_____________________________________________________________________

Jüšt Ÿūrį