Between us

A/n: This will be the last chapter... (unless you really really don't want it to end) but I'm sorta losing interest in this story. BUT I HAVE ANOTHER STORY, and I'm going to be concentrating on that one... 

That drawing above was drawn by yours truly (me)!

Natsuki POV 

"N-natsuki?!"

"So soft..." I said as I buried my face into her large bust. 

"G-goodness, s-stop teasing m-me," she whispered, shifting on the bed.

Earlier we had taken a long nap throughout the day, and now we're brusting with energy. Yuri had drunken way too much of her "energy enhancing" tea, and I had drunken too much soda. This, of course, caused lots of fidgeting around. Even with the bruises on me, that didn't stop me from bouncing with energy. 

We had played a couple board games in her room, and I had convinced her to read some manga. That was fun, but soon we got bored. We had so much extra energy, and it was only eight o'clock, so we had time to kill. What do we do?

Now, me and Yuri were in an intense game of truth or dare, and everything (Yuri's tea set or my baking set) was on the line. 

She wanted to know what I liked most about her, and I of course said her voluptuous basketballs were the money makers. She, of course, reacted in a sort of indecisive way, not knowing if I was joking, or not, (but I really love her cute personality the most).

"Okay, now! Truth or dare?" I said, moving my face away from her chest. 

"Uh, truth..." Yuri said uncertainly.

"Have you ever dated anyone before me?"

"I-I've gone on a d-date before, but have n-never actually dated anyone," she looked away and blushed.

"Huh..." I smiled, "cool, so I guess I'm your first girlfriend!"

"Y-yes, I suppose so.."

"And I'll make sure I'm your last!"

"W-wait? I die young?" She said sarcastically, and it took me a few moments to comprehend that joke before I got it.

"H-Hey!" I said, crossing my arms, "don't you want us to be together?"

"It was a joke, cupcake." She smiled and lifted up my chin, I blushed uncontrollably before pushing her away. She laughed, not her usual nervous laughter, but the soft REAL laugh she had contained in her. "Okay Nat, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Uh, Uh, I dare you too... admit that manga isn't literature." She giggled softly.

"Ugh! Fine! M-manga I-isn't r-r-really s-sorta l-Literature." I looked up to see that Yuri was recording me, "H-Hey!" I lunged for the phone, landing on top of her and pinning her wrists down. 

"Ah," She squirmed a bit before giving up, "okay okay I'll delete it!"

"Good!" I got off her, blushing a bit as she brushed herself off and fixed her shirt, "okay truth or dare!"

"T-truth!"

"What happened to my pen you borrowed before we dated?"

"Uh-Uh," her face reddened, "I still h-have it actually..." she stood up and opened a cabinet above were she kept her favorite books. She took out the exact pink pen with rainbow kittens all over them. "T-there!"

"W-wow! You actually kept it, I thought you lost it for sure!" I twiddled it between my fingers before stuffing it into my pocket.

"Okay, Natsuki, truth or dare!" She said.

"Hmmmm, dare!" 

"I dare you to text Sayori that 'Yuri is the best girlfriend'."

"Gladly!" I took out my phone, "because you are the best girlfriend!" 

________

Natcat: Yuri is the better girlfriend 

Saybae: Incorrect!!! Monika is better

Natcat:no no no! Yuri is a fluffy angel that should be protected at all costs

Saybae: Grrrr fight me! 

__________

"It's not necessary to defend me, I only dared you one text," Yuri muttered, obviously blushing at the last text.

"Fine!" I placed my phone down, leaving Sayori probably very confused, "Yuri, truth or dare!"

"D-dare!"

"I dare you to call the thirty third person on your contact list!" I said confidently.

"O-okay," she said uncertainly as she picked her phone up. She scrolled through her contacts until she landed on the thirty thirty contact. "Oh goddess... I-it's Papa Johns..." 

"I-Is that from spring break?" I looked over onto her phone, "well yeah." She pressed on the contact and pressed the call button. 

"Hello, this is papa johns pizza, how may I take your order?"

"Uh-Uh Uh, h-hello... uh, bye!" She pressed the end button quickly, then slumped back onto her bed, "t-that was s-so awkward!"

"You should of said something absurd!" I said.

"Okay Natsuki, truth or dare!"

"Truth!"

"D-did you date anyone before me?" 

"N-no..." I shrugged, Yuri was was very first girlfriend, and I was planning to make her my last. It reminded me of the good old days were I would argue with her about poems, only to regret it. 

It reminded me of the days where I would totally deny that I had an overwhelming crush on her. "You were my first, and you will be my only girlfriend!"

"I'm planning that too Natsuki, my first and only girlfriend..." she smiled kindly. 

"W-whatever Baka Taco!" I said, my face was red, hearing Yuri say those words made my stomach leap and my heart beat.

"T-That's a new nickname..." She laughed, before returning back to her calm voice. "N-Natsuki, promise me one thing." She plulled me closer, allowing me to sit in her crisscrosses legs, and then placed a gentle hand on my chest.

"E-eh?" 

"Its not like my hand hasn't been there before, okay..."

"F-Fine! Whatever! What do you want me to promise you?"

"That our love will remain between us." She squeezed me tighter, "I-I couldn't bare to lose y-you o-okay?"

I understood immediately that she was being serious, and I held onto her tighter, now placing my hand on her heart. "Yes! I promise! Yuri, I promise nothing will come between us! I w-will stay with you forever!"

How did a simple dare become so emotionally straining? I don't know... but I was glad. I was so glad. 

We had now promised each other to never attempt our greatest fears - to leave each other. 

Nothing can come between us...

Between us.

(Unofficial) THE END~