Are you ready?

Natsuki's POV

"Nat?" Yuri's voice was a gentle soothing sound I had longed to hear. But why in this situation? Why now? "I-Is something w-w-wrong? Y-you seem.-"

"I'm fine!" I blurted out, louder than I anticipated, but I refused to look at Yuri. "Let's just go home." I started up the car, and sped out of the hospital drive through thing... Shit. 

Yuri had been passed out for three days, she had just gotten out of the hospital, and I had just gotten back together with her after breaking up with her over text! That definitely put things into perspective. I'm a really crappy girlfriend! Making her put up with my attitude and personal crap.  The rest of the car ride to Yuri's place was silent. 

I couldn't imagine how Yuri was feeling right now. Shocked? Betrayed? Maybe even hateful? I really didn't want to think about it. The only sound was the slow engine rumbling of the car, as I drove down the wet roads.

Drove into her driveway, and paused for a moment.  The moment felt like years, passing by in agony. 

"N-Natsuki..." Yuri's gentle yet sad voice seemed to echo though the car, ringing in my ears, before slowly dying down. I looked only forward, to the brown steering wheel before me. "W-what happened?" I felt her hand gently wrap around my cheek, and her thumb slowly wiping away the gathering tears. My first reaction would of been to jump back, but her hand was too warm. It felt too nice to reject. 

"I-I-I." I stuttered out, sill refusing to meet Yuri's eyes. I jumped out of the car. And ran into her house, as fast as I physically could. I could feel the shame creeping up my back. Dating a girl with an abusive father? I knew that Yuri knew that her dad ignored her, but I didn't tell her anything about the physical parts. I ran behind the couch and crouched down next to it, softly whimpering. 

The door creaked open, and I heard Yuri sigh. In frustration? In unhappiness ? "Natsuki?" She called out, her voice unsteady. I whimpered uncontrollably, and that, of course, gave my position away. I heard Yuri's footsteps. 

Closer. 

Closer.

Closer.

I could see her shoes in front of me. She crouched down, and did the most romantic thing that ever happened between us. She kissed me roughly while removing my scarf and shirt. 

I felt my stomach do dips and dives. What was happening to me? (A/n: that, my friend, is that lesbian energy) Her tongue poked out and entered my mouth, and soon I didn't care about my shirt or my scarf. 

That was until a few moments later when she stopped and pulled away. I groaned to my dismay. "I-I knew it." She whispered, almost a cry.

All my bruises, my scabs, and scrapes. Exposed! My yellow and brown neck, and the seemingly green and brown bruises across my stomach. Tears formed at my eyes. My breathing became uncontrollably faster. "Yuri."

"Natuski, why didn't you tell me?" She cried out, tears streaming from her eyes, her hands wrapping around my bare waist. "Why?"

I cried knowing how my tears felt like acid burning through my skin. "M-my dad wouldn't.-" I suddenly felt my hips and feet leave the hard floor, and being lifted up. I let out a squeak of surprise, but I was too tried to push her away. Yuri gently carried me to the kitchen. 

She then sat me down on the counter and opened the fridge. She took out a few ice packs, wrapped them up in paper towels. She handed two to me with out saying a word, I held both up to the sides of my neck. Then, Yuri took a larger one and applied it to my stomach.

I flinched, not quite expecting it. But soon just accepted it. I could feel her hand trembling, her entire body shivered, and tears still clouded her eyes. She looked so tired, so heartbroken, so sad at the same time. I glanced at the counter, I couldn't look at her. 

"Natsuki," the silence was broken finally, "h-how long?" She looked at me directly into the eye, I felt her gaze burning straight through me. 

"Eight y-years," I said, allowing tears to form at my eyes again. 

"N-Natsuki," Yuri's voice held a ton of guilt in it. "You can stay o-over at my p-place, if y-you have n-nowhere to g-go!" 

Why? Why did she care so much about me?! 

It feels...

It feels...

Good.

(Timeee skkkkiipp)

"Shut up!" I yowled, but it was soon followed by Yuri's giggle. 

"I didn't know you held onto your partner." Yuri gently kissed me on the cheek. She had Carried he to her bed, and allowed me to lie down. Then, after applying the ice packs and lotions, Yuri had forced me into a heated, passionate kiss. I really didn't know what I was doing, so I just held onto her. Wrapping my hands around her shoulders, and my legs around her waist.

Then she stood up, and I didn't notice, so I clung onto her still. She laughed quietly, while I got off her and hid my face. It was really embarrassing!

"Shhh, it's fine Natsuki," she put her finger to my lip, causing me to blush uncontrollably. "I suppose I find it quite, c-cute!"

"C-cute?" I crossed my arms, and huffed, avoiding eye contact. "I am not cute! I-I would say I'm the opposite! I don't like cute things!"

"Aw, I-I thought you said I was cute." Yuri said in a sarcastic and joking tone.

"W-well," my statement had backfired, "Y-Your t-the exception!" I smiled. I missed moments like these; where nothing really seemed to matter, all that mattered was each other.

"N-Natsuki?" Yuri said, now in a serious tone, "where does your dad live?"

I turned around to meet her eyes, they had fire in them. I had never seen them like that before. "21 Beet street, why?" I had no reason to question her, she was my girlfriend. So I said it with confidence.

"Oh, nothing." Yuri said, now a gentle smile creeping onto her face.