Im sorry...

Yeah so I'm sorta basing this off the Portrait of Markov. AND I know NOTHING about the third eye. But I know in the book, it turns people into killing machines that want blood! Yay! So yeah...

Yuri POV

Libitina convinced me. I had no reason to stay here with Natsuki not wanting me. My muscles aced for my old self to come back. I had no reason to stay here without her love. So Libitina did it.

She opened my third eye.

The blood rushed to my head, and I felt the need for blood. I was going on a plane back to the organization in three days, and I would probably never come back. I would leave the literature club, leave Natsuki, leave Sayori, leave Monika, leave my old life behind. 

It would take at least a couple hours for my eye to take over all my senses. So I promptly locked myself in the closet, and told Libitina to say outside. I sat down beneath the hangers, every single joint ached. Sharp stings all over my weak body. My energy was comepletely drained, my mind almost completely empty. All that was left was Natsuki. 

Her bright smile, her petite body, her pink hair, her happy eyes. I wanted it all back. But she dumped me.

Outside I heard the door burst open with muffled yells. I shivered, but was unable to move. Suddenly the door burst open. Natsuki. She had tears streaming out of her eyes, her shirt was ruffled. 

"N-" I gasped for air, "Na." Every movement was in vain, my energy was spent. 

"Yuri!" She screamed, kneeling down and wrapping her arms around my shoulders, and dragging me out of the closet. "Yuri!" 

"Na-" I began, but quickly found myself out of breath. Then Sayori appeared behind her, looking just as worried, but not crying. 

She had a tight grip around my waist, her fingernails digging into my skin. She sobbed into my shoulders, her hair brushing up against me cheek.

I needed to shut my third eye. I did it before, how do I do it now? I gathered up the last bit of energy I had left and consentrated it on my forehead. I squirmed a little, as I began to feel a little pain. 

"Y-Yuri?" Natsuki surely noticed, she shook me a couple times. "Yuri? Are you okay?!"

"Na.-" it hurt so much, everything was hurting so much! 

"You don't understand!" She screamed, "I didn't mean to text you!"  She pulled me into a somewhat rough kiss. "I love you."

Energy coursed throughout me (a/n: Lesbian energy). I had enough. I shut my third eye.

Everything went black.

__________________________________________________________________

Monika POV

That's new... very new. Ha. Haha. Hahahahahaha! Oh my goodness! Check it! This is literally the best restart yet! Watching the opposites frolicking around with their problems! So freaking cuuutteeeee! So anyways, that was all sorts of fun. But I feel sorta lost. Is our time together ending? No... it can't be. When these two become lovers again... will you leave me? Surely you will want to stay with me forever. Please reader... 

Its probably no use anyways! I need to make more action! More drama! There is one card in this game that hasn't really been mentioned too much... right? Can you guess? Natsuki's dad! I can't believe I forgot about that one! Okay, let's nudge him into the story shall we? 

Oh come on... don't give me that face! This series needs to continue for us to be together! Do you understand? Haha... what am I thinking? Of course you understand! 

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is really short. I have tests coming up and I need to do well on them! Sorry! I really don't know where this series is going except: happy ending. Yeah... sorry if it was a bit cringeworthy!

Bai!