Always

Natsuki POV

Everyday I visited the hospital. Everyday Yuri was unresponsive. Everyday is boring at the literature club. Everyday was filled with worries. 

I had visited the hospital Yuri was staying at yesterday. She was sleeping soundly, so I didn't want to wake her up. Only once or twice everyday would she open her expressionless eyes, and stare off into space before returning to sleep again. 

The hospital staff said that she lost a tremendous amount of energy within a short amount of time, they say they don't understand why, and neither do I. In fact since that day, Libitina has gone missing. 

Although, I don't really care, she didn't even help Yuri when she was in the closet. Hmm... ugh! There are so many questions! And no answers! What was Yuri doing? Why was Libitina there? 

I trotted through the rain, my backpack over my head, and my socks comepletely soaked. I could see my house in the distance. A sort of gloomy and mysterious structure when it rains. But I knew my dad was in there, and since Yuri was in the hospital... I have nowhere to go. Shoot.

I stepped onto the front porch, and gently opened the door. The TV flashed in my eyes, the couch a dark silhouette against it, the the green beer bottles stacked against it glistened. I could see my dads feet hanging over one side, and his arm with a half empty bottle on the other side. 

I stepped one foot in, causing the floor to creak loudly. I saw his arm flinch and his feet begin to move. Oh no.

"Where have you been?" A raspy slurred voice echoed through the room. 

"Papa, I was with a friend." I shivered, but stood my ground, I knew this was it. 

"Its a boy isn't it..." I could now see that he was sitting up on the couch.

"N-No!" I mumbled, only loud enough to hear. Now he stood up, standing to his full height, with a beer bottle still in hand. "I swear it isn't!"

"Your gunna get beat." He was now walking towards me, in a slow sloppy manner, but fast enough to be scary. His cheeks were rose red, and his eyes were a dark red. His hands were shaking, and his breathing eradic.

"Please, no!-" I felt his hand connect with my neck, grabbing it as tight as he could and holding me up. I coughed and choked, not able to breath or swallow.

"You stupid b****! Do you know how much money it took to build your room! Do you know how much it hurt when you killed my wife?" He let go, but my neck was quickly met again with his fist. I tumbled to the floor, blood pulsed, and my neck throbbed. He kicked me in the stomach, a sharp pain piercing my guts. I gasped in pain, but when I screamed, nothing came out. 

It was torture. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri POV

I blinked.

Where am I? What happened? Where's Natsuki? Where's Libitina? Where's Sayori? How long have I been asleep? I sat up, I immediately felt like I was dehydrated, a uncontrollable weakness washed over me. My head throbbed, and my arms felt drained of life. The room was blurry, but the main colors were white and grey.

"Ma'am don't push yourself." A soft but strange voice echoed in my right ear, making me jump in surprise. "Oh, sorry for scaring you!" 

My eyes slowly came into focus, and I could tell immediately that this was a hospital, and the voice was just a nurse. "Where am I?" I asked anyways, just to make sure.

"You currently at Therd Iey Hospital," the nurse walked up to a refrigerator and took out a cup of water. "Would you like some?"

"Y-Yes please," I said, and began to carefully drink down the entire bottle. That certainly perked me up! "Who brought me here?" 

"A small pink headed girl, who claims to be your girlfriend, is that true?"

"Yes, I-it's true." I murmured.

"She visits very often, you should really thank her!" The nurse smiled, and organized some stuff on the shelves.

"How long have I been unconscious?"

"I would say about three days!" The nurse dropped some bandages, and struggled to pick them up. 

"Oh," sighed internally, "do you think I can be released soon?" 

"Ma'am you just woke up, and I would recommend you staying. But I suppose you are free to leave if you are really feeling better. You only had to go to the hospital because you had little energy." 

I tried standing up, slowly putting my feet on the ground. I noticed I had some pink kitty socks that were a bit too small on my feet. "Nat, I love you." I thought, feeling my stomach clench in twists and turns. I then stood up, wobbling at first, then getting then hang if it in a short time. "Ah, look at you! I guess I was wrong!" The nurse walked up to me with my old sweater and leggings, your girlfriend brought it!" I thanked her, and changed in the bathroom. Putting the sweater on, then the leggings. "So much more comfortable than hospital cloaths!" 

I didn't have a ride. I got my phone out of my bag, and texted Natsuki.

Yuri: Natsuki?

Yuri: Hello?

Yuri: if you ever receive this message, I just want to let you know thank you for all the clothes, and could you pick me up from the hospital?

Natcat: Yuri, I'm coming. 

Yuri: Thank you! Is something wrong?

Natcat: I'll explain later...

I carefully put my phone in my bag Natsuki brought, and began to walk to the front desk. I signed myself out, and payed all the hospital bills. Ugh, why did it cost so much? I then waited outside for Natsuki. 

The sky looked like it had just rained, and the grass in front was wet with dew. The road below was wet, and the roof was still dripping with water. 

Then I finally saw Natsuki's car, and felt a wash of joy over me. I could see Natsuki's pink hair in the window, and just that made my heart leap. I walked to the door and opened it, sitting down carefully.

I looked over at her, but she looked different. She had the same hairstyle, face, and petite body. She had a different expression, different cloaths. Instead of a T-shirt, she woar long sleeve with a scarf. And she looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Yuri."

------------------------------------––

Yay! I finally got it done! Thank y'all for being supportive! I appreciate it so much! Anyways! I'll try to get the next chapter in quick! Also, 1.8k reads?! What?! Thank you all so much!!! ;)