// seven //

they'd been half-loving, half-fighting recently. stuck between wanting to scream out of anger or scream out of pure lust for each other. should they argue or should they kiss? one lead to another and the line was beginning to get more blurred than usual.

can i kiss you?
yes please.

they'd been holed up in the flat for weeks now. teddy didn't trust jamie alone, whether that be in the flat or going outside. not after that night.

two hours, jamie. you've been gone for two hours.

those two hours were some of the most painful of teddy's life. he didn't know where jamie was, if he was safe. teddy should've gone with him, done anything to prevent jamie going out on his own.

i'm not high, teds.

james-
don't.

jamie had snapped, his short temper alighting with fire as soon as the accusatory nature of teddy's words and manner hit him. ever so quick to defend.

you seriously can't expect this to be over all of a sudden.

and it wasn't. and that's why teddy stayed with jamie. but having to spend all day every day together, it had its effects.

jamie battled with his feelings. was it just infatuation? a silly little idea from when they were kids, when he looked up to teddy as if he were the best person in the world. jamie'd always admired teddy, even from a young age, was this just all something from when he was younger?

and teddy, he didn't just feel lust. he knew he loved jamie. but he also felt shame. shame that jamie was meant to be working through his addiction, and teddy didn't think sleeping with him was the right way to help him. shame at them being practically raised together. even though it wasn't a blood relation, teddy knew their family could frown upon their relationship, if you'd even call it that. it wasn't a relationship, it was just sex. simple, casual hooking up. to teddy, it wasn't meaningless. though, he couldn't allow himself to admit his love for jamie.

but, you know, call it what you want.

///

teddythelupin

roxxx and 623 likes

roxxx and 623 likes

teddythelupin a day doesn't go by that i don't think about you, your smile, your laughter, your love

view all comments

victorieismine the fuck is this about

victorieismine bitch you're meant to tell me about your love life i'm your only friend

victorieismine the fuck does this sunset have to do with it