Pinned Down

Unknown P.O.V

I felt something. It was like something I've never felt before. I was being drawn to this thing or person. I started to follow this feeling till it got so strong I felt as if I was going to burst. I looked throuh the window of the room I felt this urge comeing from and in there what I saw was a girl with pink hair laying on her bed. I want her.

End of P.O.

"Aahhh" I sighed after jumping on my bed just laying there. Its been such a long day. Haveing your blod being suck, falling unconciouse, Find out your going to a school full of Monstersand finding out you had just recently became friends with a vampire. I wasn't all like freaked out and scared and stuff like a normal person would be if they found out there in a school full of monsters or that usually if a human walks through the barrier around the school they are suppose to die in an instant. I was just shocked. I was planning on leaveing because the monsters in this place sound like they hate humans so much that they would kill one like that. But to my suprise I can't leave to next month. "Just my luck." I sighed to my self. Then again I always been interested in all that spoky stuff and holloween so this might be fun. I rolled over finna fall asleep when I heard a tap on my window. I got up and walked over to the window but wheb I looked out I saw nothing. I turned around and was finna just shrug it off when someone grabbed me from behind. Next thing I know I'm pinned on the ground. I was going to scream when the strange person poured some sort of liquid into my mouth. After that everything turned dark.