They Find Out

RECAP:

"Oh because I have one just like it!" I said pointing to the rosario on a chain around my neck that I keep hidden for some reason.

--------------------------------------------------

"What!" Takumi, Aron, Zayn, and Lucas all said at the same time. "How long have you had that!" Takumi asked me.

"I had it for as long as I can remember. My little sisters have one too. They had got there's when they were born. I don't know when I got mine I just remember my mother telling us to never take it off and remember her and my father always makeing sure I had it." I said to them.

"Are you a vampire Moka!" Lucas asked me.

"No! I'm a hum...." I managed to say before both Takumi and Aron slapped there hands on my mouth.

It took me a minute to

figure out why they did that till I finally figured out why. I forgot that this school was full of monsters and that they kill humans on sight. Also that they didn't know I was human.

I thought everything was all right when I saw the confused looks on both Zayn's and Lucas's face.

Wrong! -.-

Lucas being the smart kid he is figured out what I was. "Moka your a human!" He yelled at me. Both him and Zyan both stareing at me with fear in their eyes.

"Why are they scared if anything I should be scared of them!" I thought to my self. "Y-yes." I managed to say.

Both Zyan and Lucas had angry faces on but then they looked at Takumi and Aron and relized they weren't angry. "Did you guys know about this!" Zayn asked them. They both nodded their heads as in saying yes.

At first they looked even more mad but then to my suprise...... They both start laughing. -.-

"Wh-whats so funny?" I asked them with a confused look on my face.

"You! you guys loked so guilty and scared!" Zayn said while laughing.

"And we don't care if your human. I mean wizards and witches basically are human with out our wands and stuff.

"Really your not mad at us?" I asked them

"Nope!" They both said.

I smiled "Thanks guys!" I said.