Brothers

We were all walking down a hallway when we heard a loud crash.

"Whoa! what the freak was that!?" I yelled running towards the direction of where the loud crash came from.

When I was getting closer to the room I heard another crash and I went in. I was the only person to go into the room cause the others were all the way down the hall.

When I entered the room there were things broken all over the floor and on a bed was a little boy.

He was just to cute! He looked like he was maybe in the age range of 5-7. He also had short silver spikey hair.(A/N: Ima just make it to where all vampires true forms have silver hair.-.-)

He also looked like he was haveing a nightmare and his power would go out of control and break something when he got scared. When I looked a little closer I could see tears falling down his cheacks. It was like my heart literally broke into a million pieces when I saw that because I have a soft spot for children.

I hurried up and walked over to him picked him up and placed him in my lap and rocked him back and fourth as I whispered soothing things in his ear like 'Its alright I'm here now' or 'Nothing is gonna hurt you. Your safe'.

It seemed to have calmed him down because he stopped thrashing around so much.

After a few minutes his Little eyes fluttered open and I saw a pair of glowing red eyes stareing right back into mine.

~Little boy's P.O.V~

I was haveing a nightmare about when my mommy died and a bunch of people were trying to take me away from my daddy and brothers when I suddenly felt warmth around me and heard a voice saying sweat things to me.

I really liked it. It reminded me of my mommy.

When I opened my eyes I saw a girl with long silver hair and glowing red eyes like mine looking at me. When she saw I was awake she smiled at me.

"Hi I'm Moka. What's your name sweetie?" She asked me. Wait....sweetie?

"I-im Hunter." I said still looking into her eyes.

"Why hello Hunter! I was walking when I heard a loud crash and came to see you haveing a nightmare and your powers were out of control breaking things. So I came in and cuddeled with you a bit. I hope that was ok with you." She said.

"Its ok. Thank you for worrying and helping me!" I said with a smile on my face.

"No problem! Anyways how old are you?" She asked me.

"I'm 6 years old." I said sounding proud of myself. She giggled.

~Moka's P.O.V~

I giggled at Hunter when he said he was 6 years old. He sounded so proud it was just to cute.

"Moka! There you are!" Takumi said as he walked in the room with Aron, Zayn, Lucas, Akira, and some boy who looked about a year older then us.

"Oh hey Takumi! I found what the loud noise was it was this Little cutie haveing a nightmare." I said while showing them Hunter who was sitting in my lap.

"Taku-Nii san!" Hunter yelled while jumping off of my lap and running over towards Takumi and hugging him. Well more like hugging his legs.

"Hey Hunter! I see you met my friend Moka." Takumi said.

"You know her Nii-San?" Hunter asked while looking up at him. Takumi nodded.

"I like her Nii-san! She's nice and helped me with my nightmare. She's also very pretty!" Hunter said.