A Exciteing Trip

~RIIINNNNGGGG~

"Wahhh! Finally class is over!" I said while leaning back in my chair.

"Anyways... What you guys wanna do today?" Aron asked.

"We can't do nothing today. We got to go get Moka's rosario.Remeber?" Takumi said.

"Oh yea... Well lets leave tommorow morning for it." Aron said.

"I like that plan. Im to sleepy to be traveling." I said as i looked over to the corner of the room and say the kid from the other day. Hmmm... What was his name again?Oh yea it was Akira!

"Hey Moka! Wake up Baka!" I heard Aron's voice say and when i snapped back to reality i saw a hand being waved in front of me.

"Huh?Did you say something?" I asked him

"Yea i was asking about""Sorry be right back!" I yelled as i seen Akira walking out of the classroom.

"Akira!" I yelled to him. He turned around.

"Huh? Who are you?" he said.

"Eh? You dont remeber me? Im Moka. The girl who's room you fell asleep in?" I said.

"Oh yea! Sorry 'bout that by the way....so what do you need?" he said.

"Well I wanted to get to know and be friends with you!" I said with a closed eye smile.

"Huh? Why would you want to do that?" he said.

"Because it would be fun and just like that saying 'The more The merrier!'" i said.

"Oh uh..ok." he said.

"Yay! Meet me in front of the school tomorrow morning at 6:00.'Kay?" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Uh ok but why?" He said.

"Just do it!" I said while running back to the class.

~Next Day~

"Alright lets go tell the teachers were leaving and then lets goooooo!!!" I yelled while fist pumping the air.

"We can hear you all the way from here! You can go!" I heard all of my teachers yell from the school building.

"Baka! You woke up the whole campus!" Aron scolded me.

"Heh heh... sorry." I said while scratching the back of my head.

"Anyways whats he doing here?" Zayn said while pointing his thumb back at Akira.

"Well..I invited him to come!" I said with a big smile.

"Wh-For what?" Aron asked.

"Because I wanted to! Is there a problem with that?" I said while shooting a glare at him with glowing red eyes.

"N-No Ma'am!" He said growing stiff.

"Good then! Now lets go~!" I yelle once again.

"Bi-polar much?" I heard Aron mummble under his breath. Then heard Lucas and Zayn try to hold in their laughter.

"Oh did you say something?" I turned to them with another glare and glowing eyes with a smile on my face.

"No Ma'am!" They said as soon as i finished my sentance.

~Later That Day~

"Were Here!!!" Me, Takumi yelled at the same time while throwing our hands in the air.

"Uuugghhh..." Aron,Zayn, Lucas and Akira all groaned as they face plante on the grown with bruises all over their bodies.

"I wish you told us earlier that the way to your place is a death tour!" Aron yelled at Takumi